• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Afrikan

just knock the ball down.. they want you to INT it.

edit- forget it, Bevel is an idiot....can't a few 9er fans want him as HC...lol.

_woLf

What the fuck was that??

Jesus Christ. Why not try the FG if you're just gonna throw it short and miss the first down anyway?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Totally remember and remember he got flagged for it. So not sure what the problem is.

Well, technically he should've gotten ejected for it.

My point is if you're going to start this "suspend Burfict" campaign the same should be applied to Pittsburgh coaches and players and it's not for some reason.

Macklemore hasn't been relevent in like 2 years. Rap is a booming genre now, has been for a while actually

It's booming with garbage these new kids happen to like though. Outside of Kendrick, Cole and sometimes Drake it's all trash. This is why I still listen to mostly older rap

I don't like that call. Trying the 47 yarder is still playing the % better than trying to convert a 4th and 13, isn't it?

Now you push them what, seven yards further up the field and don't even get an attempt?

Interesting call but not a bad one.

48 yard field goal in these condtions is super dicey, short yardage punt with a busted Ryan is also dicey.

Might as well run a play and hope you can convert the 4th and if not you move the ball slightly further away from your own goal line.

have you all seen how the punts are going? i honestly don't know if they could make a 47 yarder at this point. obviously if it was late in the 4th they'd try it but it's no gimme

Top Bottom