• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Furyous

The fuck type of playcalling was that? Motherfuckers thinking they're the Eagles and Donovan McNabb at the reigns. Fredex was not showing up on that play.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Pete putting it on the D. I can see not kicking the FG due to the cold/possible snap issues but you can't do that all game. Vikes score here would be huge.

Generate

Banned
Interesting call but not a bad one.

48 yard field goal in these condtions is super dicey, short yardage punt with a busted Ryan is also dicey.

Might as well run a play and hope you can convert the 4th and if not you move the ball slightly further away from your own goal line.

Yeah it was the smartest play.

Afrikan

can we get a GTA "Wasted" edited into this gif?

jon.0.gif

Doesn't cold weather help things? Longest kick in the NFL was during a December game in Denver.

Denver's altitude helps kickers more than the cold hurts them. (For the same reason that lots of home runs are hit at the Rockies' ballpark)

But no in general moving the ball through the air at all (passing, kicking, punting) becomes more difficult in colder weather conditions.

LionPride

Banned
It's booming with garbage these new kids happen to like though. Outside of Kendrick, Cole and sometimes Drake it's all trash. This is why I still listen to mostly older rap
It really isn't though. I'm also able to listen to shit that's just club banger type music. Stuff like Future, Waka, etc. Groups like WatchTheDuck with their EDM/hip-hop style. It's still good.

ampere

Yeah gotta wonder how hard it is to kick right now. Still if they were gonna go for it why not pass to the first down marker instead of so short

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Because missed calls never happen, right?

Look, let's settle this Shazier thing.

Firstly, I'll say that it was clearly against the rules. It should be flagged and hits like that should be removed from the game.

But the fact of the matter is that it is NEVER called. Not once has spearing been called on a play unless the ball carrier was already on the ground. It's the same rule that's supposed to keep runners from lowering their heads into contact. Also, NEVER called.

To expect the refs to throw a flag for that kind of hit, for the first time in the history of the league, in the middle of a playoff game is ridiculous.

Afrikan

on that 4th down play.. with the Seahawks known luck..

I'm surprised they didn't throw it beyond the 1st down marker.. hell throw it into the endzone... either TD, PI, INT, or touchback. Worse case realistic scenario, incomplete and Vikes get the ball at the 30 yard line.

Top Bottom