• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

eznark

Banned
CYYZb9IUoAAmuNz.jpg:large

ETHER

Godslay

Banned
This is now official

#NoCitationNeeded

#JakFacts

He's not too far off in terms of averages. From what I can gather the average high is 46 in January with an average low of 36.

That's super mild.

Their record low was 0, on 1/31/1950. Which really isn't that cold if the wind isn't blowing.

I saw the Panthers literally freeze to death on this field last year.

The weather definitely changes things unless you're Colin Kaepernick

I really underestimated how mother nature would affect this game, wonder if the Hawks did too.

Our offense just look so slow, like about almost 4 delay of games. The hell is going on, moving at like half speed.

jakncoke

Banned
He's not too far off in terms of averages. From what I can gather the average high is 46 in January with an average low of 36.

That's super mild.

Their record low was 0, on 1/31/1950. Which really isn't that cold if the wind isn't blowing.

Almost blindly called it

Drakeon

yes i am! but im not also completely against cheatin' chip either. hue would be my first choice though.... and hopefully vance joseph comes over as DC!
Id be OK with Chip, but definitely a little disappointed. Hue is my far and away favorite choice, especially since Gase is off the table.

Top Bottom