• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Godslay

Banned
What if Tabris decides to squicken to Luck?

Tabris still hasn't committed to a Bronco's win this post-season no matter who starts at QB.

Until he does, we can't repair our relationship. One step at a time.

Always considered this possibility, Elway going to do it like Pat Riley '10.

Elway just needs to say "you see why I didn't want to play for the Colts."

Elway and Luck have some shared history as I'm sure you know. That being said, the only way Luck leaves is if he forces himself out. Still it wouldn't surprise me if Elway would sneak in there and try and get a deal done.

MechDX

PFF saying Donald was better than Watt this year. Not taking anything away from Donald but Watt he is not .

No one really is

Narag

Narag deserves this

It is what it is. Maybe Irsay saw the tirefire in Cleveland and Miami and thought blowing it up so soon wasn't worth it. Really bad year to evaluate all told given the QB issues. There was a photo from the last game of the Colts QB crew and three of them were injured and in plain clothes.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It is what it is. Maybe Irsay saw the tirefire in Cleveland and Miami and thought blowing it up so soon wasn't worth it. Really bad year to evaluate all told given the QB issues. There was a photo from the last game of the Colts QB crew and three of them were injured and in plain clothes.

Sounds familiar

Message BG for details and call the number.. You'll get a signing bonus of burning river and Bamen Noodles to sweeten the deal. Hmm?

OK, time to start assembling my staff.

First of all, there is no need to hire any actual football coaches in the first season because I will be dealing with a roster that has been assembled by the Cleveland Browns and therefore they are bound to be complete fucking morons. I will create a simple offensive and defensive playbook on Madden and upload it onto Xbone and PS4 for the team, fans, opposing coaches and everyone else to download and memorise.

We will only bother with a dozen plays on both sides of the ball because dumb shits like JFF and Justin Gilbert are incapable of handling anything more than that and I'm not dumb enough to waste my time writing an entire playbook for these bums. I'm also not going to bother with coaching special teams so every kick off will be an onside kick and we will go for it on every fourth down.

I'm going to ignore JFF's cries for attention and desperate attempts to get out of the utopia that is the Cleve and tell him, in no uncertain terms, that he is staying in Cleveland as my starting QB. I will hire Kas and yankee as his personal motivational coaches, so that no matter how many boneheaded interceptions or two yard checkdowns on 3rd and 5 there are he will constantly be told that he is the greatest young QB in the league and a true franchise QB. Those two knuckleheads will not be required to actually watch the games as it would make absolutely no difference.

I will also hire Jak to be with Manziel 24/7, at first Johnny will love having a drinking buddy but soon he will see the dangers of alcohol abuse and go teetotal to ensure he too doesn't become a drunken mess.

Squicken will be my game/data analyst and he'll work under cranky, old bugger eznark who becomes the breakout star of Hard Knocks when middle America becomes enamoured with his racially-tinged anti-analytics rants.

I'll hire Bionic to give motivational speeches and generally hang around the team building like a boring granddad espousing the evils of the Patriots every chance he gets.

BG will use his local knowledge to become my superstar PR chief, Kave is managing director of the international branch. #Breadstream will become the official media channel of the Cleveland Browns.

BG will have a secondary role educating rookies on how to handle their finances sensibly by subsisting on knock-off ramen and pouring milk directly into the cereal box. Spin and Sanjuro will form a Michelin star partnership in the team cafeteria, Sanjuro will provide recipes for pizza and chow mein sandwiches and Spin will put those ideas onto the dinner table.

I will commission a dozen private investigators to locate the whereabouts of the missing Wes and Chris Trejo and when I find them Trejo will be put in charge of the cheerleading squad and Wes will be responsible for dealing with player infractions and discipline.

Gata will be the cute mascot and we can create an additional revenue stream by charging people for the chance to rub his belly.

Inexplicably, this will somehow be one of the most successful seasons since the Browns returned to Cleveland as a now sober JFF captures the hearts and minds of a nation in a way we haven't seen since Tebow himself graced the gridiron.

All this will fall apart next season when everybody eating at team facilities almost dies due to a deadly new strain of E. Coli, Bionic is arrested for constantly asking visiting children if they want to see his "lightsaber" and Munn, having devoured what little remains of Erron's life force, relocates to Ohio to feed on the new great white hope of the league, Jonathan Paul Manziel.

But still, it will be fun while it lasts.

jbug617

Banned
Even Colts people are shocked with the news

@JasonLaCanfora: Sense of shock within Colts facility is palpable. High ranking officials and coaches are stunned Pagano and Grigson are both back...

Need more offensive players

Bowser

Sounds familiar

ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC.gif

Bread

Banned
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 15s ago
Sources confirm that Pats sign deal, will appear exclusively on #breadstream starting next season until 2020 when @HonoraryBlack will determine if they are good enough to remain on network.

it's official

MechDX

Who is responsible for getting the QBs killed? No accountability

Sounds familiar

You're right. Seeing Colts fans, not here but elsewhere, using this as an excuse for the only reason the Texans won the division is sad

Godslay

Banned
Jak

Sorry, he coming home.

Luck's dad used to drive around Peyton Manning when he was 6 years old. Business relationships like that can't be broken. Papa John will put in the word for Elway and Luck's dad will arrange the marriage.

In between the two, Brock can create his own legend and retire after a successful 3 year career.

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge 2m 2 minutes ago
I can confirm with 100% certainty that Manziel was in Vegas raging with a blonde wig on. This is no BS. The video will be out soon # Browns
giphy.gif

Top Bottom