• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

BigAT

3sbmpU0.jpg

Drakeon

I'm curious to see if Jerrys interest in Manziel really does get the best of him, he wants a developmental type. And they wouldn't have to use a 1st on one. Idk maybe a long shot, but the Manziel/Dallas thing will keep getting mentioned.

9ers pick 7th?

I haven't seen Wentz play at all but some mocks have 4qbs being taken in the 1st. Goff, lynch, cook, Wentz. Idk the next couple months should be interesting

9ers fucked themselves by beating the rams for a meaningless victory for a coach who was immediately fired. We could've been... 3rd or 4th? Either before or after the Chargers, I'm not going to look it up. Sigh. Just so Fisher could fucking go 7-9 like destiny foretold every fucking year.

Your scenario of JFF to Dallas isn't that far fetched though. Jerry probably still wants him bad.

bionic77

Everyone lets take a moment to pray for D Williams to be fit and ready for a long and productive playoff run.

Also what the fuck is going on with the government? Normally I don't do anything between x-mas and the first week of January except collect a check. This year it seems as if every fucking Judge is working and bringing us along for the ride as well.

Fuuuuuuuck that. I need some downtime too!

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge 2m 2 minutes ago
I can confirm with 100% certainty that Manziel was in Vegas raging with a blonde wig on. This is no BS. The video will be out soon # Browns
giphy.gif

If this turns out to be true, how high on the all-time athlete fuckery list does Johnny climb?

bionic77

Interstellar is on Amazon Prime. Should I watch it?
That is a movie that should ideally be seen on a kick ass tv on BR.

Streaming won't do it justice.

That said it is a very divisive movie with some real issues. You will either love it or hate it. Worth watching though (I loved it but won't say anything else about the movie, go in cold).

MechDX

#Colts owner Jim Irsay: "Bill Polian is going into the Hall of Fame. His first four years, Ryan (Grigson) has outdone him."

Wut?

Drakeon

#Colts owner Jim Irsay: "Bill Polian is going into the Hall of Fame. His first four years, Ryan (Grigson) has outdone him."

Wut?

Serious question: What has Grigson done that has been notable besides Andrew Luck? Because I could've taken Andrew Luck with the 1st pick and I don't fucking watch College Football.

MRSA

Banned
That is a movie that should ideally be seen on a kick ass tv on BR.

Streaming won't do it justice.

That said it is a very divisive movie with some real issues. You will either love it or hate it. Worth watching though (I loved it but won't say anything else about the movie, go in cold).

Will it sound baddass on my new Sonos playbar?

bionic77

I'm praying, brother! Let's clean up more Ohio garbage!
If God didn't hate Ohio for whatever horrible sin they committed and Dalton knew how to tackle properly I would say we were screwed.

But God is good and I think we have him on our side this Saturday!

Get well soon DeAngelo!

Drakeon

Traded a first for Trent Richardson?

I know he fucked up massively, but he has to have more good FA moves/draft picks besides Luck right? This is an honest question, someone please tell me he's not getting re-signed for Andrew Luck alone.

Because the Andrew Johnson signing was terrible and the Frank Gore signing was... ok. I forgot how much money they gave Frank.

BigAT

I know he fucked up massively, but he has to have more good FA moves/draft picks besides Luck right? This is an honest question, someone please tell me he's not getting re-signed for Andrew Luck alone.

Because the Andrew Johnson signing was terrible and the Frank Gore signing was... ok. I forgot how much money they gave Frank.

Did he take T.Y. Hilton or was that still Pollian?

Narag

I think squicken told me that Pagano was the one pushing for AJ.

He's just repeating the same thing they did with Peyton! It's all up to Luck

MechDX

Did he take T.Y. Hilton or was that still Pollian?

Grigson.

I just don't get how everyone knew last year their o line was terrible and he didn't address it.

Pats ran all over them and they had Malcom Brown staring them in the face in the draft and took another WR

Mind boggling

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
the browns, cowboys and MAYBE chargers could all go after a QB. browns i'm 70% sure will take a QB, cowboys 50/50 and chargers 30%. if you add up all those percentages it's over 100% so i'm pretty confident in my predictions as you can see

I am 90% sure we are taking a QB sir.

Bread

Banned
Grigson.

I just don't get how everyone knew last year their o line was terrible and he didn't address it.

Pats ran all over them and they had Malcom Brown staring them in the face in the draft and took another WR

Mind boggling
brown has been a beast as of late too, he's going to be a solid starter for years to come.

Duxxy3

Grigson.

Mind boggling

Brown has been fantastic too.

Tom Penny

Grigson.

Mind boggling

Al Davis said to never pass up on speed...

Line_HTX

Well, Spinrag, now that both of them are back for at least two years, anything y'all want to see addressed besides O-Line?

They're keeping Frank Gore at least? Did he even have a good running year? I swear I haven't heard much of him. The most known player was TY Hilton.

TheFatOne

Grigson.

Mind boggling

Brown was rough early, but once he adjusted to the NFL he's played well. He's had a real strong second half to the season as well. Colts gifted the Pats a perfect player for their defense, and it's great.

NFL statement on the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers filing relocation papers:

Three teams – the Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams, and San Diego Chargers – each submitted applications to our office today to relocate their franchises to the Los Angeles area beginning with the 2016 season. Each team submitted the appropriate documentation in support of its application as required by the NFL Policy and Procedures for Proposed Franchise Relocations.

The applications will be reviewed this week by league staff and three league committees that will meet in New York on Wednesday and Thursday -- the Los Angeles Opportunities, Stadium, and Finance committees. The applications will be presented for consideration at next week’s league meeting in Houston on Tuesday and Wednesday. The relocation of a franchise requires the affirmative vote of three-quarters of the NFL clubs (24 of 32).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Listening to Will Burge talk about the video and am convinced its JFF just sticking his middle finger up to Haslam and the Browns. Video takes place in his hotel room with his entourage... so why the wig?

Would be hilarious if the video never comes out

Top Bottom