• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Line_HTX

ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC.gif

I mean, small QB world. Honestly, I'm kind of shocked that the depth chart is what it is now with the former Cleveland starters.

Drakeon

Fucking Manziel fucking it up, now the Browns are going to go after a QB. Not many teams in front of the Niners who'd go for a QB.

Fucking Manziel fucking it up, now the Browns are going to go after a QB. Not many teams in front of the Niners who'd go for a QB.

the browns, cowboys and MAYBE chargers could all go after a QB. browns i'm 70% sure will take a QB, cowboys 50/50 and chargers 30%. if you add up all those percentages it's over 100% so i'm pretty confident in my predictions as you can see

Drakeon

What qb prospect do you want? Doesn't seem like a stellar qb class.

Was hoping for Goff, and yes you're not wrong about the class. Baalke doesn't strike me as someone to reach for a QB though, so I really have no idea if he't take him or not.

Drakeon

the browns, cowboys and MAYBE chargers could all go after a QB. browns i'm 70% sure will take a QB, cowboys 50/50 and chargers 30%. if you add up all those percentages it's over 100% so i'm pretty confident in my predictions as you can see

Yeah, I figured Cowboys and Browns were most likely to go for QB. I have a hard time seeing Chargers go for a QB in this QB class having just signed Rivers though.

Yeah, I figured Cowboys and Browns were most likely to go for QB. I have a hard time seeing Chargers go for a QB in this QB class having just signed Rivers though.
I'm curious to see if Jerrys interest in Manziel really does get the best of him, he wants a developmental type. And they wouldn't have to use a 1st on one. Idk maybe a long shot, but the Manziel/Dallas thing will keep getting mentioned.

9ers pick 7th?

I haven't seen Wentz play at all but some mocks have 4qbs being taken in the 1st. Goff, lynch, cook, Wentz. Idk the next couple months should be interesting

Top Bottom