• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Drakeon

1. hue jackson - love his offenses but he went off his rocker in oakland... i don't know. i think we need a stable experienced headcoach. but i wouldn't necessarily be heavily against this, just very risky in my eyes

2. adam gase - rumor is he had the deal with baalke, then jed stepped in and said you need to make tomsula DC, which of course gase said fuck off. IF this scenario is true, there's a chance baalke could go back this route and say hey york is hands off now (lol) so you can hire your staff. i don't see how adam gase would turn that down unless he has another head coaching job lined up (which i kind of doubt he will)

3. sean payton - sure... is he bringing alone prime drew brees as well? i wouldn't mind this hire i suppose. some people don't want to give up a 2nd round pick but who gives a shit, we can't draft well anyways. baalke will probably take another safety from a college you've never heard of anyways

4. mike shanahan (with kyle as OC?) - i guess i wouldn't hate this. don't have much more to add. it's an improvement over what we had!

5. mike holmgren - eh... i dont hate it either but he's getting up there and has been out of coaching for so long i just don't think it's the right move

I think as long as you keep Hue without any GM powers, he'd be fine. I'd be all for Gase, he did great things for Cutler and has worked with Peyton, I'm only more convinced this year that he'd be at the least good for fixing offense.

Who are the hot college coaches? I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to one of them (except fuck Jim Mora, he's already proven he can't win in the NFL), I just don't follow College in the slightest so I have no idea.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cleve update

We all know Vegas stories can get extremely crazy involving celebrities. This is going to sound wild, and maybe hard to believe, but this is what we’re hearing regarding Johnny Manziel.

Our sources tell us Manziel was at a popular night club on the strip Saturday night. The QB entered wearing a blonde wig, a fake mustache, glasses, and a hoodie.

Manziel introduced himself as “Billy.” He was there into the 3am hour and when it came time to pay the bill, he asked to have it comped because he didn’t bring cash and also didn’t want to put it on his card.

However, the sources tell us he ended up paying with his card and signing the check.

By 3am he appeared to be enjoying the party scene that Vegas is known to offer.

The club had Manziel and his crew placed at a VIP table close to the DJ booth. The table is located in one of the darkest areas of the club.

Manziel dined at the club’s restaurant before going to the nightclub. He was seated at the most private area in the restaurant, which is still out in the open. And yes, he ate with his wig and glasses on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
ColtsGAF, can someone explain why they kept Pagano? I Just don't understand

Irsay listens to fans. Polls on local media were by far in Pagano's favor--like 95%. People here love him.

Grigson is back, too, by the way.

Bowser

Grigson back too lmao let's get the toxic band back together!!

Jim Irsay giving that master class on how to win one Super Bowl over 25 years with 2 generational talents at the most important position in the game.

the colts offseason so far.... in gif form

epicfail.0.gif

“Are you in need of somebody who you’re comfortable with, who makes you feel good when you’re in a room with them?” York was asked.

“We’re in need of somebody that can win Super Bowls,” York said.

“So, personality doesn’t matter?”

“We’re in need of somebody that can win Super Bowls,” York replied.

“Didn’t you have that guy?”

“We haven’t won a Super Bowl since 1994,” York said.

giphy.gif

Come to Denver, Andrew. We have what you need. We have the greatest quarterback in the history of the game running the show. We have the orange.

We have the meats.

Drakeon

What the fucking fuck? Poor Spin and Narag :( I can't understand why you'd bring back Grigson AND Pagano. This doesn't make a lick of fucking sense.

Top Bottom