• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

MRSA

Banned
Friends again?

I'm the hoe?

I can't

BVtxhOuh.jpg

Line_HTX

Bread has steroids in it.

Should be enough to help Tom recover and singlehandedly carry them as far as possible.

I want to say sorry to Wienke I didn't realize how annoying this animu stuff could get

You like Brotherhood at least. That's a good one that's canon.

Bread

Banned
You have this backwards. You get on my train, I don't get on your train.

You're lost your ticket and the train is about to leave. Better hit up craigslist to see if you can get a scalped ticket.
tabris is the most loyal broncos fan we have here

I want to say sorry to Wienke I didn't realize how annoying this animu stuff could get
mrsa-chun is barely a real person please ignore

Spinluck

Yeah, it looks like y'all need something better upfront now that there's no more Freeney.

And no more INT's lol.

Freeny and Mathis were awesome, those were the good ole days!

#ChuckStrong

Everyone in the NFL wants their team to be fixed yesterday.

Problem is, building a perennial contender is a slow fix. They have the most important piece in place, and him being knocked out was probably a blessing in disguise. Now they should know what they have to do as plain as day.

So lets see if they can fix it.

Yeah, we'll see what happens here. Really huge shocker for sure, but to be fair, 8-8 with such a depleted roster and your best player (for 9 games) is commendable.

The .500 record outside the division and the blowout losses just have to be cut down.

Bread

Banned
Probably the 51 drops by his receivers.
didn't pff just have a tweet saying brady/carr had the most drops with ~40? idk about these charts that chris posts

401/589 (cumulative attempts + drops and picks) = 69%
espn says his completion percentage was 61%

explain this chris!

harSon

Banned
According to pff:

Antwon Blake allowed 1,074 yards in coverage and missed 28 tackles. Both pff records. Congrats, Antwon, you pile of crap. Imma hire jak to go Jeff Gillooly on your ass.

Yet he keeps seeing the field. Tomlin and Butler are dumb fucks.

didn't pff just have a tweet saying brady/carr had the most drops with ~40? idk about these charts that chris posts

51 drops might be a bit generous including incompletions that may have been more on tannehill than on the receivers actually dropping the ball, but other than that these numbers seem fairly accurate.

I also take what PFF says about QBs with a grain of salt.

Edit: or maybe not. Idk.

ok so why does it say he had a cumulative 76% completion, what are they ignoring here.

This is accuracy, meaning everything that either hit the WRs on the hands that should have been a catch or that he threw to the correct location (back shoulder/high/in front of WR etc). As you can see 51 drops is insane, the only thing I don't know is if those Int are dropped or only his fault since I know a few were on the WRs and not on him but he also threw some bad passes.

401/589 (cumulative attempts + drops and picks) = 69%
espn says his completion percentage was 61%

explain this chris!

PFF tracks their own drops since it's not an official stat, there is no definitive number but I trust Ian (who tracks this stuff)

Bread

Banned
This is accuracy, meaning everything that either hit the WRs on the hands that should have been a catch or that he threw to the correct location (back shoulder/high/in front of WR etc). As you can see 51 drops is insane, the only thing I don't know is if those Int are dropped or only his fault since I know a few were on the WRs and not on him but he also threw some bad passes.
ok so it's a subjective chart made by a dolphins fan

Tabris

I totally forgot to trash talk spinluck at the end of this season. Just the Colts became irrelevant and not worth the time to trash talk anymore.

Godslay

Banned
You have this backwards. You get on my train, I don't get on your train.

You're lost your ticket and the train is about to leave. Better hit up craigslist to see if you can get a scalped ticket.

Let's put all this bickering aside and get back to what was once a harmonious partnership. You can shovel coal while I blow the whistle like the old days.

Pledge that you are on board for a Broncos win no matter the QB. Peyton is a Bronco after all. Both Brock and Peyton got us this far, and according to this Venn diagram I've got here they both work for Elway.

So what say you? Are you with the rest of us Broncos fans? Join us, all you have to do is kiss the rings and say the words and all will be mended.

Spinluck

I remember seeing fans on Twitter claim that Luck changed his throwing motion for the worst due to being in pain. Never really sat down to look into that, the only games where it looked like it hurt him when he threw was late in the Pats game and early on in the Panthers game. I forgot who it was, but they talked about how he didn't have his arm strength back in the Pats game due to subluxated shoulder he got in the Titans game. I wonder where he even got the rib injury? Bills or Jets game? I doubt it was the off season, Colts haven't said shit about it.

He fucked up his kidney and tore an ab early 4th Q against the Broncos and no one was even able to tell. He played well for all that game and had a poker face on.

Line_HTX

I remember seeing fans on Twitter claim that Luck changed his throwing motion for the worst due to being in pain. Never really sat down to look into that, the only games where it looked like it hurt him when he threw was late in the Pats game and early on in the Panthers game. I forgot who it was, but they talked about how he didn't have his arm strength back in the Pats game due to subluxated shoulder he got in the Titans game. I wonder where he even got the rib injury? Bills or Jets game? I doubt it was the off season, Colts haven't said shit about it.

He fucked up his kidney and tore an ab early 4th Q against the Broncos and no one was even able to tell. He played well for all that game and had a poker face on.

I thought the ribs was the Jags game before the stupid ass TNF game.

Then again, because they for whatever reason were so secretive about it, it's difficult to tell which game earlier than Week 4 that it happened.

Spinluck

I totally forgot to trash talk spinluck at the end of this season. Just the Colts became irrelevant and not worth the time to trash talk anymore.

Kind of hilarious that you comeback in here the moment Peyton wins a game throwing check downs, and checking to run plays.

But you disappear when he was having some of the worst stretches in his career. Not sure when you started following Peyton but I don't really care (probably around 06).

I'll take solace in the fact that you're a terrible fan, and your whole schtick puts below the Broncos, Giants, and Colts
I didn't forget you Saints fans!
fans who stuck by the Manning's no matter what. But no worries whenever they shit the bed or retire, we can be relieved of you, and then you'll go to OT and post some shit thread reminding people how shitty you are as a person lol.

Hopefully by the time Peyton or Eli's kids are old enough to play ball, you are arrested for stalking them or some shit.

Tabris

I pledge loyalty to the Broncos.

It would be in your best interest to follow suit.

How would it be in my best interest? Manning is my interest.

And when we win the SB, I'll remember the time you betrayed Manning.

You don't deserve Manning

MRSA

Banned
You're both animus.

This is highly offensive, don't ever insinuate that I'm an animu. Loving Valkyria Chronicles is like loving Fire Emblem; it means you got good taste.

Sword Art Online.........even cajun doesn't deem that to be acceptable.

FTF

I hope Manning and Brock bicker and fight as much when they play the Steelers as Godslay and Tabris are doing now.

Here's to a Pats vs Steelers AFC finals!

Line_HTX

Isn't there an off season thread for you, Luck, and Jim Irsay to chat about your Super Bowl-less future?

Go play goalie for the Canucks, you!

This is highly offensive, don't ever insinuate that I'm an animu. Loving Valkyria Chronicles is like loving Fire Emblem; it means you got good taste.

Sword Art Online.........even cajun doesn't deem that to be acceptable.

NO ONE should like SAO, like for real.

Tabris

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Grrrr)
Uh, Yeah don't get it twisted
This football shit, is his
Motherfucker, it's not, a fucking, game
Fuck what you heard
It's what you hearin
It's what you hearin (Listen)

Pey gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
Pey gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But he got such a good heart
I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win
Break bread wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
He'll break who you sendin me
You motherfucker never wanted nothin
But your life said, that's for the light day
He's gettin down, down
Make it say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees (Whoo)
Please, If the only thing you cats did is come out to play
Stay out my way, motherfucker

First we gonna OMAHA, Then we gonna WIN
Then we let it POP, DON'T LET IT GO
Pey gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
Pey gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya

14-the-yeeeah-buddy-best-manning-faces-of-all-time.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Grrrr)
Uh, Yeah don't get it twisted
This football shit, is his
Motherfucker, it's not, a fucking, game
Fuck what you heard
It's what you hearin
It's what you hearin (Listen)

Pey gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
Pey gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But he got such a good heart
I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win
Break bread wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
He'll break who you sendin me
You motherfucker never wanted nothin
But your life said, that's for the light day
He's gettin down, down
Make it say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees (Whoo)
Please, If the only thing you cats did is come out to play
Stay out my way, motherfucker

First we gonna OMAHA, Then we gonna WIN
Then we let it POP, DON'T LET IT GO
Pey gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
Pey gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya

14-the-yeeeah-buddy-best-manning-faces-of-all-time.jpg

96mhds

Top Bottom