• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Ben Axelrod ‏@BenAxelrod 11m11 minutes ago
Teddy Bridgewater may have avoided being drafted by the Browns, but at least he now knows what it would've felt like to be one.

Well damn. Even when the Cleve isn't playing, they're still losing

Spinluck

*flash of lightning
*everything goes white
*music plays

JL7NfGr.gif

:lol

Eleuin

I remember a few years ago before we drafted Russell i had a debate with some guy that Seattle had the worst luck in sports only 2nd to Cleveland. He argues Minny was worst... (this is when they went to NFC Champ against Saints)

Boy was I wrong. Minny has absolute terrible luck with sports.
2nd worst luck? The Seahawks and Sonics went to championship games..

jakncoke

Banned
1 more game then we got a new thread to hear bob from ohio rant how steelers are isis and will lose against the broncos while he hangs natty daddy tall boy around the dead pine tree in the yard looking at a closed down kmart and tire factory

*flash of lightning
*everything goes white
*music plays

JL7NfGr.gif

:jnc
Hello friend.. You live another week before joining BG and I in the Land of the Losers.

Ben Axelrod ‏@BenAxelrod 11m11 minutes ago
Teddy Bridgewater may have avoided being drafted by the Browns, but at least he now knows what it would've felt like to be one.

Well damn. Even when the Cleve isn't playing, they're still losing

Stop it, we are already dead.

2nd worst luck? The Seahawks and Sonics went to championship games..

Seahawks lost thanks to ref assist and Sonics got sold to Oklahoma. Sonics were also one of the favorites to win the NBA Chip the two years MJ retired and choked (remember #1 seed losing to #8?). Then the year they made the finals they ran into the 72-10 Bulls... lead by that guy that came out of retirement aka the GOAT. M's had great HOF players in the 90's and couldn't do jack shit. Then they tied the MLB record of 116 wins in the regular season to choke in the playoffs.

How do the Hawks always pull this shit.

They have to reach so far down their asses for these wins they have to be careful not to pull out their tongue.

Chiclets

Banned
1 more game then we got a new thread to hear bob from ohio rant how steelers are isis and will lose against the broncos while he hangs natty daddy tall boy around the dead pine tree in the yard looking at a closed down kmart and tire factory

You do realize that Pittsburgh is no better than cicni what the hell is this crap...

Top Bottom