• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

DMczaf

7J8YAt7.jpg

Panthers Nation pretty conflicted about playing Seattle.

I'm all for it. There's only 9 teams left in the playoffs. There is no ducking teams for matchups any more, because they all can hurt you. You want to win a Super Bowl, you're going to have to go through a tough team or two, that's just how it is.

I was pretty open about rooting for the Seahawks against the Vikings. We owe them. A lot

Greg

predictions
(facts)
:

Kirk is going to throw 3 INTs
Rodgers will throw for 350+ yards
Davante Adams will have 2 TDs
I will like that

Concept17

How do the Hawks always pull this shit.

They have to reach so far down their asses for these wins they have to be careful not to pull out their tongue.

Except the Hawks were blowing teams away the second half of the season, Vikings included. They're a very solid team with some very clutch players.

Panthers Nation pretty conflicted about playing Seattle.

I'm all for it. There's only 9 teams left in the playoffs. There is no ducking teams for matchups any more, because they all can hurt you. You want to win a Super Bowl, you're going to have to go through a tough team or two, that's just how it is.

I was pretty open about rooting for the Seahawks against the Vikings. We owe them. A lot

We just can't play overly excited. It's going to be a tough game, they're going to have the "you beat us at home" chip on their shoulder and they're more playoff tested overall. We can still do it, though.

He has a point. That's two game in a row that the Vikings offense put up 0 points against our D.

No he doesn't, not with what was a sub-30 yard field goal. He should be doing those in his sleep.

At the end of the day, he is paid to nail FGs, and he did not when it mattered the most. The rest of the offense definitely is to blame, but he's got his share too.

Top Bottom