• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Drakeon

I hope Manning and Brock bicker and fight as much when they play the Steelers as Godslay and Tabris are doing now.

Here's to a Pats vs Steelers AFC finals!
God, fuck a pats vs Steelers matchup. I'm partial to Bengals, Chiefs, or Texans. Broncos would be better than pats or Steelers, but I'm not confident in them to be competitive.

Panthers, Cardinals would be my picks for NFC (Cardinals only because I really like Arians as a coach).

Godslay

Banned
How would it be in my best interest? Manning is my interest.

And when we win the SB, I'll remember the time you betrayed Manning.

You don't deserve Manning

It's the Broncos or nothing.

Either your with the Broncos or you're against us.

Where do you stand?

I know I'm super late but; Thanks Tom Coughlin, I know this isn't the way ypu wanted to go out but thanks for all the years and the 2 superbowls titles you brought for the New York Giants, if you get another job as head couch I seriously fear that team when the NYG play them

Bread

Banned
Bread, when do we get paid for Breadstream?
3439783.gif

Spinluck

Why are people believing spin's "sources" again? He probably just overhears people talking through the drive thru window at work.

Holy shit lol.

To think that could've been us, thank you for your sacrifice friend. Let us enjoy the 4-year contact Pagano will sign today.

Breadstream is old news like Xbone hardware

Spincenter is the future of sports news, we leaked the Pagano contract before anyone.

Drakeon

Why the sarcasm? I think he is one of the better offensive minds out there that's available. Id love for him to get the job. I think his biggest fuckup in Oakland was obviously trading for Palmer, but since that really has nothing to do with his coaching...

Spinluck

Why the sarcasm? I think he is one of the better offensive minds out there that's available. Id love for him to get the job. I think his biggest fuckup in Oakland was obviously trading for Palmer, but since that really has nothing to do with his coaching...

I would've loved Hue, went .500 with that fucking disgrace of a roster in Oakland after Cable got canned and was the engineer behind what was by far Dalton's best year in the league. Dude is gonna be good wherever he ends up.

if spincenter were real relly and western heretic would be its demographic

Relly maybe, because we will hire any girls with a big butt and a nice face (not just white ones, sorry bro). A background in journalism is also a plus, but journalism isn't what Relly would be watching for.

Not sure Western fits the demographic, you kind have to be able to read, and make coherent sentences to watch our show.

Top Bottom