• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Spinluck

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK

I haven't been this excited about laughing at a football team since Chip Kelly got hired.

Did you laugh at us last night?

Pepiope

Oh my god PLEASE. Announce a long term Bradford extension on the day Kiffin gets introduced as head coach.

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK

I haven't been this excited about laughing at a football team since Chip Kelly got hired.
Fake account.

Is Gase interviewing for the giants now? Because that's the real best vacancy.
Who wants a depleted roster and an aging overpaid Manning?

That's attractive? The talent is in place in Philly. The owner is patient as long as you don't fuck with his holiday party, and fuck the Giants.

bionic77

Is Gase interviewing for the giants now? Because that's the real best vacancy.
The Giants defense has to be rebuilt.

You are going to have to do some real work in NY before that team contends for a SB again. Not ideal unless you know what you are doing.

St. Louis looks like a pretty good team to me. They just need a coach and a qb to contend. Pick up a old qb like Palmer or Brent off the scrap pile and that team is off and running.

KingBroly

Banned
The Giants have job security and are a pretty stable organization

The Eagles are in disarray right now, have a defense that was overplayed during the last 3 years, a QB you need to re-sign or keep Sanchez and a need to regain the trust of players.

eznark

Banned
Did you laugh at us last night?

I actually kind of see where the Colts are coming from. I would hate to be looking for a coach this year. I don't understand why they gave him a four year extension though. They had literally all the leverage.

Drakeon

The Giants defense has to be rebuilt.

You are going to have to do some real work in NY before that team contends for a SB again. Not ideal unless you know what you are doing.

St. Louis looks like a pretty good team to me. They just need a coach and a qb to contend. Pick up a old qb like Palmer or Brent off the scrap pile and that team is off and running.

Giants have a great owner, Eli and OBJ. Yes the defense has to be rebuilt, but every single team with a vacancy needs work. Philly has no qb, a overpaid rb, no wrs, and a shitty defense. Titans have Mariota and nothing else, 49ers have a huge ? At QB and a defense that was schizophrenic that definitely needs work. Browns... I don't think I need to explain this one. Dolphins have a shitty owner and GM in Tannenbaum and who knows if Tannehil is actually the answer there, but hes paid like he is.

Draxal

Giants is the best job only because of the Maras, who are NFL royalty.

The roster isn't the reason why the job is attractive.

Is Coughlin's presser going to be online, wish I could wfh today.

edit.

It will be on Giants.com

Reese is going to get his ass grilled today.

Striker

Is Coughlin's presser going to be online, wish I couldI wfh today.
It's about job security and QB for me. Titans have an intriguing, young QB but if you go there, do you think they'll let you stay around after two consecutive losing seasons? Same with CLE and SF.

The defense needs an overhaul and I'm hoping it's a move to a 3-4. Hard enough finding quality 4-3 ends. For instance, how much do you pay guys like Prince and JPP to stay; neither, to me, is a must-sign. I wouldn't be pressed into overpaying each guy who each have big question marks.

Godslay

Banned

Is Coughlin's presser going to be online, wish I could wfh today.

edit.

It will be on Giants.com

Reese is going to get his ass grilled today.

Agreed.

Has a special feel to it. Long line of good/great coaches out of there. Not to mention the working culture. Sounds like a great place to work.

squicken

CX7Y2prUsAAnZcg.png

Lol the Joe dirt wig

This is the most disrespect of all. How could he fall so low?

KingBroly

Banned
It's about job security and QB for me. Titans have an intriguing, young QB but if you go there, do you think they'll let you stay around after two consecutive losing seasons? Same with CLE and SF.

The defense needs an overhaul and I'm hoping it's a move to a 3-4. Hard enough finding quality 4-3 ends. For instance, how much do you pay guys like Prince and JPP to stay; neither, to me, is a must-sign. I wouldn't be pressed into overpaying each guy who each have big question marks.

If you go from 3-13 to 5-11 to 6-10, then yes. If you go back to 3-13 or worse on that second year, no, unless major injuries happened.

Cool of Coughlin to recognize Hanlon and the work he did with Coughlin after the 2006 season.

Tom started to really stumble when thanking his wife, was about to cry.
You watch A Football Life for Coughlin? They have an amazing relationship. Thought those were the best parts of the episode.

Line_HTX

Put the main FOX broadcast team back to three people with Joe, Troy, and Tom Coughlin. If Brian Billick could be in the FOX booth, why not Coughlin?

kmag

Goddamn, I want to see Tom as a color commentator.

Awe, that awkward Tom/Eli sentimental moment.

Perfect role for him. None of that chummy shit on a set somewhere. Get him in a booth exploding at the refs.

That or just make him Commissioner...

Pepiope

Giants have a great owner, Eli and OBJ. Yes the defense has to be rebuilt, but every single team with a vacancy needs work. Philly has no qb, a overpaid rb, no wrs, and a shitty defense. Titans have Mariota and nothing else, 49ers have a huge ? At QB and a defense that was schizophrenic that definitely needs work. Browns... I don't think I need to explain this one. Dolphins have a shitty owner and GM in Tannenbaum and who knows if Tannehil is actually the answer there, but hes paid like he is.
Eli is a positive? He's regressing and making way too much money.

The Eagles D is also talented. You really can't grade them the same way as Chip does things completely different than the rest of the NFL. The combination of the pace on offense with the incompetence of Davis is what killed the defense, but the players are there on D.

All we need is an offensive minded HC with a good DC and they will be fine as long as they retain Bradford. You guys can trash him all you want, he belongs in the NFL, and played very well at the end of the season. Give that man a little protection and less dropped balls and he will be more than okay.

Striker

Lack of production on the draft picks. He's not wrong. Half of which were just bad luck with injuries (Nicks, Terrell Thomas, Kenny Phillips), a 3rd round pick like Chad Jones getting in that auto accident, and others were just plain bad choices (Clint Sintim, Marvin Austin).

Top Bottom