• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

eznark

Banned
My mom is the world's most optimistic person, especially with regards to Wisconsin sports. She is convinced that the Packers will win the Super Bowl every single week, no matter how bad they look.

On Monday morning when she saw the game times she said "oh shoot, I was hoping this season would just be over first thing Saturday."

When you've lost my mom, you've lost all hope.

#FireFraudgers

The fact that Irsay effectively blamed the entire season on Pep Hamilton and injury luck is hilarious.

Good luck getting better injury luck for the QB when the GM takes 981 offensive skill players before an offensive lineman again

eznark

Banned
The fact that Irsay effectively blamed the entire season on Pep Hamilton and injury luck is hilarious.

Good luck getting better injury luck for the QB when the GM takes 981 offensive skill players before an offensive lineman again

Colts drafted a tackle with their first pick in 2014. Sorry to fuck up your #narrative

Fox318

BrownsHyrda24-683x1024.png

next year it will be Sanchez and Tebow

SonnyBoy

There aren't many teams in this league that can survive losing their franchise QB for more than 2-3 games.

eznark

Banned
They have used three of their last seven 1st/2nd round picks on offensive linemen. Your story is wrong. Sorry friend.

It's a talent evaluation issue, not a needs assessment issue! #FixTheNarrative

Let's get mad at the guy making correct statements. That seems like a logical thing to get mad about. Torches, people, torches!

bionic77

People in the Apple thread defending the removal of an AUX port...
Apple is often ahead of the curve on these sorts of these things but this one is not a good decision.

If they were replacing it with something better than an AUX port that gave you better sound I would be all for it. But this is just a way to make the phone .5 mm thinner and get you trapped into Apple's own system for headphones.

Spinluck

Apple is often ahead of the curve on these sorts of these things but this one is not a good decision.

If they were replacing it with something better than an AUX port that gave you better sound I would be all for it. But this is just a way to make the phone .5 mm thinner and get you trapped into Apple's own system for headphones.

This is exactly my issue with it.

I don't even think it's comparable to the optical drive removal that the OP in that thread compared it to. It's a fucking AUX port, it's like the most innocuous thing on a device and A LOT of high end headphones/earbuds are still wired. Bluetooth still isn't there yet imo for us to just be dropping AUX ports... But herp derp this is the future!

You also still have the option to go wireless if that is what you desire...

bionic77

This is exactly my issue with it.

I don't even think it's comparable to the optical drive removal that the OP in that thread compared it to. It's a fucking AUX port, it's like the most innocuous thing on a device and A LOT of high end headphones/earbuds are still wired. Bluetooth still isn't there yet imo for us to just be dropping AUX ports... But herp derp this is the future!
Apple does try to be on the cutting edge and sometimes they fuck up for it.

But usually they are right about which way the tech is moving and I like that they often give us some space age future shit before others follow.

This looks dumb to me though because they are just doing it to make the phone thinner than the headphone jack and not because there is some better tech out there they want us to move on to. If they replaced the headphone jack with something better I would be all for it. Instead I think this is a misstep that is going to piss a lot of young people off when they try to plug in their expensive ass headphones.

SonnyBoy

But this is just a way to make the phone .5 mm thinner and get you trapped into Apple's own system for headphones.
I don't like this move at all and I feel that the phones are almost to thin at this point. But I feel that you can get a decent pair of bluetooth buds for cheaper than the cheap crap Apple packages (or used to) with the phones. Granted, this does nothing for people who driver older vehicles that need the aux input.

I don't want Johnny in Dallas, and I dunno if this latest move gets him any closer to coming here

He's obviously the stupidest person in football

I don't like this move at all and I feel that the phones are almost to thin at this point. But I feel that you can get a decent pair of bluetooth buds for cheaper than the cheap crap Apple packages (or used to) with the phones. Granted, this does nothing for people who driver older vehicles that need the aux input.

those people can buy one of these

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJFGE0K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Spinluck

Apple does try to be on the cutting edge and sometimes they fuck up for it.

But usually they are right about which way the tech is moving and I like that they often give us some space age future shit before others follow.

This looks dumb to me though because they are just doing it to make the phone thinner than the headphone jack and not because there is some better tech out there they want us to move on to. If they replaced the headphone jack with something better I would be all for it. Instead I think this is a misstep that is going to piss a lot of young people off when they try to plug in their expensive ass headphones.

Yeah, if it was a move that made sense I would commend it, but I just can't back them on this.

Crisco

Banned
Jeff Fisher has 6 winning seasons in 21 years as an NFL head coach. How does this guy keep getting hired? The high point of his entire career was this,

bilde

Spinluck

Jeff Fisher has 6 winning seasons in 21 years as an NFL head coach. How does this guy keep getting hired?

I asked this question already, we all just assumed he has a ton of dirt on GMs around the league.

And that the late Steve McNair, and Eddie George getting him to the SB somehow guarantee him an NFL job forever.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dennis Dodd ‏@geauxcrimson 3m3 minutes ago
Sources say The Philadelphia Eagles have reached out to Lane Kiffin's agent. Meeting to happen on Tuesday after CFB Playoff Championship.

itshappening.gif

eznark

Banned
itshappening.gif

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK

I haven't been this excited about laughing at a football team since Chip Kelly got hired.

Top Bottom