• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

fitzpatrick.jpg

http://uproxx.com/sports/ryan-fitzpatrick-new-york-jets-beware/

You know where this is going, Jets fans. Don’t deny it. You know in your hearts that once you give Fitzy that mad money, he will go full on Fitztragic on you. You can’t change him; some men are born broken. Let him walk. Send him to a mediocre team with an injury-prone starter with a fanbase desperate to love a middling QB. Like the 49ers or Dolphins, or maybe the Rams again. Or the Bears. Yeah, send him to the Bears. They already hate Jay Cutler for no reason, and he gets hurt a lot. Chicago would love Fitzy.

Godslay

Banned
I'm praying so hard for this to happen, but realistically it might not happen. The Chiefs have seriously been so hot the past 10 weeks.

I think I'm gonna picnic...

They have been hot. Now with that said, I think it's fair to look at those ten games a little closer. Same could be done with Broncos, as we've shared a large portion matchups.

Last loss was against the Vikings 10-16 on Oct 25th. It was part of a string of 5 losses. Since then they've went 10-0 against (added notes of anything significant in relation to the game):

Steelers (Landry Jones was starting QB)

Lions (Chiefs blew them out, no contest)

Broncos (Manning played worst game in his entire career, 4 picks, benched for Brock)

Chargers x2 (1 blowout, 1 close game)

Bills (Missed pieces of this game, but looked like a back and forth)

Raiders x2 (Carr threw some gamebreaking ints the first time around)

Ravens (No Flacco, and entire team died)

Browns (Billy Dirt as QB)

Now I'm not saying that KC isn't a good team, they did their job by beating some of these weak teams. It will just be interesting to see how it translates to playoffs.

You know where this is going, Jets fans. Don’t deny it. You know in your hearts that once you give Fitzy that mad money, he will go full on Fitztragic on you. You can’t change him; some men are born broken. Let him walk. Send him to a mediocre team with an injury-prone starter with a fanbase desperate to love a middling QB. Like the 49ers or Dolphins, or maybe the Rams again. Or the Bears. Yeah, send him to the Bears. They already hate Jay Cutler for no reason, and he gets hurt a lot. Chicago would love Fitzy.

http://uproxx.com/sports/ryan-fitzpatrick-new-york-jets-beware/

Uhh wut? this coming from the franchise that insisted on keeping Sanchez far too long?

Also the one cute girl they hired quit already :(

Hiring as many ex-Steelers as possible seems to be a successful strategy.

*insert picture of Haslam*

Super Bowl bound indeed..

It's like you don't even remember the 2014 draft

BG already getting alzheimers :'(

At least he isn't Bionic yet..

Me and BG heading towards prosperity right now.

anigif_original-grid-image-9845-1446063411-4.gif

Ah.. I'm not invited. I see.. I see how it is Kave.

Remember breh, Browns fans get laid the 2nd most on OKCupid.

Y'all got this!

Where do Bucs rank?

bionic77

so... have we decided who is going to play the Packers in the Super Bowl?
Packers age what the fuck? You bastards never told Greg?

Greg I don't know how to tell you this but Aaron Rodgers is not coming through that door. The man who formerly played under that name is dead and is never coming back. He was killed and eaten alive by a man eating bitch from Hollywood.

You need to accept it and dust off that Farve jersey and stock up on cheese and tissues (for the tears) while you wait for another franchise qb.

Fantomex

The Good News
Los Angeles is getting a team

The Bad News
It might be the Raiders

P.S. Go get a STD test Chan you degenerate drunkard

Tom Penny

USPS is a fucking joke. My package has been sitting in my town post office for 3 days " out for delivery " and I live 1 block from the post office...

DMczaf

USPS is a fucking joke. My package has been sitting in my town post office for 3 days " out for delivery " and I live 1 block from the post office...

I used USPS to ship my sister's Christmas gift to Hawaii.

The package showed up in New Jersey 3 days later.

The package arrived in Hawaii 3 weeks after shipment.

Greg

Greg I don't know how to tell you this but Aaron Rodgers is not coming through that door. The man who formerly played under that name is dead and is never coming back. He was killed and eaten alive by a man eating bitch from Hollywood.

You need to accept it and dust off that Farve jersey and stock up on cheese and tissues (for the tears) while you wait for another franchise qb.
Steelers/Packers Super Bowl it is!

see you there, bionic!

Crisco

Banned
Whatever, give Peyton his chance to go out like Elway, it's not often aging athletes even have the opportunity to retire on top. Even if it's a 90% chance he'll suck and be benched, give him that 10% chance for glory.

Have you ever actually listened to Roseman speak? He comes off as genuine to me. Before Chip wrestled away GM powers Howie used to do a weekly radio show where he'd take calls from fans & speak with players. I can't think of a GM who engaged more with the local fanbase.

And yet the minute he's promoted back to his original role (after Chip eviscerated the roster & cap situation) suddenly Howie is a Machiavellian schemer, a greasy snake-in-the-grass, etc. Wonder why.
I hate Howie because he has done a terrible job. I had no idea what hos ethnicity was, nor do I care. He has had many chances and the team has not won a single playoff game since he forced Banner put. People call Howie a weasel because he got a job he didn't deserve by under handed means. I can't fucking stand him and I used to listen to his radio show. Nothing about him seems genuine. After he got demoted last year the number of nfl teams that asked to interview him was zero. No one respects him or wants to work with him. Eagles are the joke of the nfl now because of him.

How will you feel if it happens to Ben?

Is this that word game thing?

Okay my turn, animu.

Don't worry. He'll get that fraudulent trucking gas voucher thing up and running soon. Prosperity in the Cleve!

Hey man, I'm trying my best to support my team by stopping at Pilot gas stations whenever I can.

KingKong

as long as the Packers and Broncos lose I'll be happy. Well the Pats losing would make for more entertaining Simmons podcasts

Kiryu

Chuck Pagano got his job. How do you guys feel about that?

and Jeff Fisher is still keeping job I believe to...

I do hate that he does really well on coaching against us when they're playin' Seattle hard!

Jeff Fisher are our Seattle Seahawk's kryptonite actually.

MechDX

From what I have summarized from Chiefs fans around the internet the Chiefs have already won the AFC and everyone else should just quit.

I have never seen a more boisterous and obnoxious fan base.

Of course here we only get the chiefs lifelongs

Tom Penny

From what I have summarized from Chiefs fans around the internet the Chiefs have already won the AFC and everyone else should just quit.

Texans are headed to Foxboro in a couple weeks? Cool beans.

You must be looking in the complete wrong places because from everything I've seen they've already chalked up an immediate playoff loss as happening until the second time expires and they have the lead

Godslay

Banned

Usually they're pretty laid back. My childhood best friend (still good friends) and his family are from KC and are huge Chiefs and Royal fans.

Those games used to be epic, they terrorized me and my dad the week going into that playoff game where Denver beat KC on the way to winning the Superbowl.

It was amazing being at their house and soaking in the dead silence when the Broncos beat them in KC.

KC fans are pretty decent people when I've gone to KC vs Den games too.

Internet probably just brings out the worst kind of fan.

Spinluck

My best memory of Chiefs fans was TragicComedy talking the utmost shit and trashing Luck in the 2013 Wildcard game... Think Luck threw 3 picks and the game looked pretty out of hand...

Then this happened... NFLGAF went fucking nuts...

footballgod.gif

Luck took over, and we won. Tragic then apologized and said good game. He then disappeared into what was the NBA thread at the time.

Godslay

Banned
My best memory of Chiefs fans was TragicComedy talking the utmost shit and trashing Luck in the 2013 Wildcard game... Think Luck threw 3 picks and the game looked pretty out of hand...

Then this happened... NFLGAF went fucking nuts...

footballgod.gif

Luck took over, and we won. Tragic then apologized and said good game. He then disappeared into what was the NBA thread at the time.

Yeah he talked a ton of shit leading up to the game where both the Broncos and Chiefs met undefeated. Broncos took a dump down their throats and it was all down hill from there.

Most of them here though are alright when they show up.

That was an amazing play too. Luck basically thunder dunked their morale down the drain.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
This .gif made me do a quick search for a blu ray version of this movie. $49.99 on Amazon. WTF?!

Bionic,

You have lawyer money. You pick this up?

I dont think it ever got a domestic release. That's probably why it's pricey.

Top Bottom