• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Pepiope

I thought the Gase interview was over the phone. John Clark just posted a picture of Gase leaving on a plane out of Philly.

Ha in fact Eagles twitter account just tweeted again about Gase and retweeted an article detailing his career. I double checked the time line and no mention of Shurmur or Staley.

I bet he still interviews for other positions and he might not be the guy the Eagles land but this is very interesting. Or maybe all this cause he is the first serious candidate.
We all know this was the first real interview. Duce and Shurmer aren't getting hired.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Been traveling so haven't been able to keep up, but Vikings win over the Pack and their reward? The best D in the league and a team that final put it together.

Packers? A have baked team from the weakest division. LOL.

Anyways, I'm excited to see the Chief's play. They had about the hardest schedule in the league, but turned it around

Arrowheadpride.com and Twitter.

Texans and chiefs are pretty damn equal when you look at them both statwise. Can't take much from that week 1 game since both teams have improved a lot since then

Don't expect much from either in the playoffs but you never know. I mean who doesn't want to see Hoyer or Weeden get Super Bowl MVP?
Co-MVPs.

Hoyer goes 12-13, 164 yds, 3 TDs to put them up on the Hawks 21-3 at the half. First play of 2nd half, suffers concussion. Hawks bounce back to take 31-21 lead, but in the 4th quarter Weeden goes 14-14 for 158 yds, 2 TDs, including the game winner with less than 20 seconds remaining.

Texans win 35-31.

Been traveling so haven't been able to keep up, but Vikings win over the Pack and their reward? The best D in the league and a team that final put it together.

Packers? A have baked team from the weakest division. LOL.

Anyways, I'm excited to see the Chief's play. They had about the hardest schedule in the league, but turned it around
hardest schedule in the league? :jnc

Chiefs are due at this point. Won't be surprised if they're one and done.

rando14

Co-MVPs.

Hoyer goes 12-13, 164 yds, 3 TDs to put them up on the Hawks 21-3 at the half. First play of 2nd half, suffers concussion. Hawks bounce back to take 31-21 lead, but in the 4th quarter Weeden goes 14-14 for 158 yds, 2 TDs, including the game winner with less than 20 seconds remaining.

Texans win 35-31.

Bounced out of the show by Weeden?? ;_;

UaJj2r5.gif

MechDX

Co-MVPs.

Texans win 35-31.

And not a single person from the Cleve is ever heard from again

And not a single person from the Cleve is ever heard from again
Why do you think we're so butt hurt about it lol. It's not like he's gonna be your franchise Qb who you extend for years. I'm glad it's working for you guys right now, but I'm not losing sleep or cursing about it haha.

I might jerk it during the game

Why do you think we're so butt hurt about it lol. It's not like he's gonna be your franchise Qb who you extend for years. I'm glad it's working for you guys right now, but I'm not losing sleep or cursing about it haha.

With Jared Goff highlights :)

Wtf is it with Clevelanders and jerking it during the game, eyes up here guys...

Said the member of the Toilet Gang.

Be excited friend, you're stealing the best member of the former Cleveland staff in Flip.

And I'm being serious when I say it.

Ben McAdoo had his interview for the Giants job today. Spags will get his opportunity later in the week.

Adam Gase and Doug Marrone are on their radar. I don't get the interest in Marrone after the Bills debacle....

MechDX

I would fly to the Cleve and kiss you right on the mouth if it happens.

I'll bring Dega for pics

W-what!! *stumbles backwards

That's BillyGhost and Dutch!! I've told the repeatedly to stop but every week I get a snap of them droppin the kids off at the pool, it is churlish and deplorable!! *throws a shoe

1) you join in on it.. You know you do..
2) you should add me on snapchat if you want to.

Ben McAdoo had his interview for the Giants job today. Spags will get his opportunity later in the week.

Adam Gase and Doug Marrone are on their radar. I don't get the interest in Marrone after the Bills debacle....

Meh at Ben..
No to Spags..
Not interested in Adam Gase..
Fuck off on Doug Marrone...

The Giants also plan to interview Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott, according to league sources.
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoNYDN) January 5, 2016
New name to the list..

Top Bottom