• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Spinluck

Yeah he talked a ton of shit leading up to the game where both the Broncos and Chiefs met undefeated. Broncos took a dump down their throats and it was all down hill from there.

Most of them here though are alright when they show up.

That was an amazing play too. Luck basically thunder dunked their morale down the drain.

I don't really take issue with it, if you're a proud fan you're a proud fan. But boy does it make the victory a bit more sweeter, you also don't have to hear much of it again. In some cases of course lol.

Godslay

Banned
I don't really take issue with it, if you're a proud fan you're a proud fan. But boy does it make the victory a bit more sweeter, you also don't have to hear much of it again.

I didn't have an issue with it. Just funny at the time.

Probably the same way when someone beats the Broncos ass. I'm sure someone always likes the anguish.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
beCNTCp.jpg

Chicken sliders. Happy hour is the best.

No "f u Gata"?

Breaking thread tradition!

The Philadelphia Eagles interviewed Adam Gase, offensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears, for its head coaching job. Gase was the offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos for two seasons, as well as a coach with the LSU Tigers, Detroit Lions and the San Francisco 49ers. To date, the Eagles have interviewed Duce Staley, Pat Shurmur and Gase.

I just got this message in my email from the Eagles. It is going to be Gase.
No such emails were sent for the Duce or Schurmur interviews.

JABEE

The Philadelphia Eagles interviewed Adam Gase, offensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears, for its head coaching job. Gase was the offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos for two seasons, as well as a coach with the LSU Tigers, Detroit Lions and the San Francisco 49ers. To date, the Eagles have interviewed Duce Staley, Pat Shurmur and Gase.

I don't know if there is a coaching hire out there that will make me happy. We probably should have held onto Chip Kelly.

Whenever I see the list of coaching options, my first reaction is that Kelly is the best choice on the list.

Eagles are going to have a Niners kind of year.

effzee

If that's true that's the best they can hope for considering Howie.

And lol at anti-Semitism as the reason for the dislike for Howie. Isn't Banner also Jewish?

i'll make ya'll hate me more then you already do

yeah but i would rather have the steelers win over the patriots!

here is my order of desired superbowl champions this year:

1. Chiefs

a mother fucking DISTANT 2. who gives a fuck

12. seahawks/patriots - if this superbowl happens again i might off myself. last year i was made to root for the patriots and karma completely tore the 49ers to pieces. don't make me choose again between these two garbage teams!

This .gif made me do a quick search for a blu ray version of this movie. $49.99 on Amazon. WTF?!

Bionic,

You have lawyer money. You pick this up?

UK release only that's why. I bought it when it originally released for $20. It's a nice transfer, too. Best the movie has ever looked and it's the uncensored version with Spike dropping the S-bomb.

effzee

I just heard that the Colts tried to trade for him but the Saints wanted a first so the colts pulled out. No way would I give up a first for him.

Won't happen cause of personnel control not available bit Payton with Bradford would be intriguing.

Also I agree with all the article you posted said except for Desean and LeSean being locker room cancers. Best of character? No. Brash? Yes. Flashy? Yes. Obnoxious? At times.

But locker room cancers? Nope. And the lack of speed or threats at skill positions left with them. I'd take them back in a heartbeat over the likes of Cooper, Huff, Murray, and Mathews.

Whoever takes over has to infuse speed and talent that scares defenses. Agholor, Jordan Mathews, and Murray can extremely effective if they have 1 explosive player who defenses have to game plan around

1. Chiefs

12. seahawks/patriots - if this superbowl happens again i might off myself. last year i was made to root for the patriots and karma completely tore the 49ers to pieces. don't make me choose again between these two garbage teams!

smh. You deserve another 20 years of Jed and Baalke.

1. Chiefs

Cardinals are your divisional rivals too!

Wait... nvm.... you're right no one cares about those fucks.

ampere

1. Chiefs

You made the right call FMT. Even if it meant the utter destruction of your beloved team, you made the right call :')

Mrbob

FMT with the realization Wussle da gawd aka Wussle da real MVP going to win another chip.

I'll take the points, what's your wager?
Avatar of your choice for Eznark to use the entire off season vs Avatar of my choice for Eznark to use the entire off season.

FMT with the realization Wussle da gawd aka Wussle da real MVP going to win another chip.

Avatar of your choice for Eznark to use the entire off season vs Avatar of my choice for Eznark to use the entire off season.

jim tomsulas only road win of his head coaching career (which is now over) came in chicago. remember that always and forever!

MechDX

You must be looking in the complete wrong places because from everything I've seen they've already chalked up an immediate playoff loss as happening until the second time expires and they have the lead

Arrowheadpride.com and Twitter.

Texans and chiefs are pretty damn equal when you look at them both statwise. Can't take much from that week 1 game since both teams have improved a lot since then

Don't expect much from either in the playoffs but you never know. I mean who doesn't want to see Hoyer or Weeden get Super Bowl MVP?

jbug617

Banned
Jaylon Smith was a top 10 pick projection. I think he is a junior so it's possible he returns to college to build back his stock.
@mortreport: Notre Dame OLB Jaylon Smith will undergo reconstructive left knee surgery Thursday, per sources. Has been top 5-10 draft projection.

JABEE

I thought the Gase interview was over the phone. John Clark just posted a picture of Gase leaving on a plane out of Philly.

effzee

I thought the Gase interview was over the phone. John Clark just posted a picture of Gase leaving on a plane out of Philly.

Makes sense it would be in person. I think this was his first interview cause all his other interviews are scheduled for later this week.

Plus I'm sure Eagles got the jump on scheduling which Lurie alluded to last week when he fired Chip.

Just saw the Eagles twitter account also post about the Gase interview. Very telling. They didn't tweet out for Shurmur or Duce.

effzee

Ha in fact Eagles twitter account just tweeted again about Gase and retweeted an article detailing his career. I double checked the time line and no mention of Shurmur or Staley.

I bet he still interviews for other positions and he might not be the guy the Eagles land but this is very interesting. Or maybe all this cause he is the first serious candidate.

JABEE

Makes sense it would be in person. I think this was his first interview cause all his other interviews are scheduled for later this week.

Plus I'm sure Eagles got the jump on scheduling which Lurie alluded to last week when he fired Chip.

Just saw the Eagles twitter account also post about the Gase interview. Very telling. They didn't tweet out for Shurmur or Duce.
Shurmur and Duce were internal candidates though.

Top Bottom