• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

How did Tomsula get that much money? What other team was offering Tomsula that kind of money?

coaching contracts are fully guaranteed with the only potential offset being the team could reduce that amount if you get another coaching job. the niners are not going to take the offset regardless so if tomsula signs on with someone as a DL coach (which im sure he will, he is a good DL coach) he'll make even MORE money from coaching this year!

bionic77

This .gif made me do a quick search for a blu ray version of this movie. $49.99 on Amazon. WTF?!

Bionic,

You have lawyer money. You pick this up?
I have the DVD.

That price is crazy.

The movie is so dope though. Might be the best cartoon movie of all time.

bionic77

yeah but i would rather have the steelers win over the patriots!

here is my order of desired superbowl champions this year:

1. Chiefs

a mother fucking DISTANT 2. who gives a fuck

12. seahawks/patriots - if this superbowl happens again i might off myself. last year i was made to root for the patriots and karma completely tore the 49ers to pieces. don't make me choose again between these two garbage teams!
Et fucking tu FMT.

I thought we were bros.

:(

Gobias

Banned
The new Star Wars movie was far from perfect, but it was pure goddamn magic and every other opinion on it is wrong.

bionic77

The new Star Wars movie was far from perfect, but it was pure goddamn magic and every other opinion on it is wrong.
If you are a loser you can pick the OG Star Wars or any movie apart (other then probably transformers the movie).

I agree that it was magic though and could make a lesser man cry like a bitch.

Gobias

Banned
If you are a loser you can pick the OG Star Wars or any movie apart (other then probably transformers the movie).

I agree that it was magic though and could make a lesser man cry like a bitch.

It made me feel like I didn't live in Ohio for those glorious two hours.

I assume Boban, being a Rams fan, looks and sounds like Rowan Atkinson.

O17Naq2.gif

Boban sounds how he looks, stupid.

bqr0lNC.gif

Just more proof that Pats fans are the worst, even after I gave Bread extra tuition when he was struggling with his degree

bionic77

When Star Wars comes out on Bluray buy copies for all.
I am already hitting up youtube every few days hoping that some entrepreneurial little shit is able to upload some of the better scenes.

But the best of the pirates are apparently not up to getting past Disneys ninjas.

I heard the only valid criticism of the Force Awakens so far:
How the fuck did Han Solo not know how Chewie's Bowcaster worked? That was some campy non-sense

EDIT: spoiler tagged just in case

tmdorsey

I dont think it ever got a domestic release. That's probably why it's pricey.

UK release only that's why. I bought it when it originally released for $20. It's a nice transfer, too. Best the movie has ever looked and it's the uncensored version with Spike dropping the S-bomb.

Well this is all kinds of wrong. I wish I knew who's responsible for no US release yet.

I have the DVD.

That price is crazy.

The movie is so dope though. Might be the best cartoon movie of all time.

I have the DVD also but like you said it's one of the best cartoon movies, so I need to have the best possible version of the movie.

bionic77

Well this is all kinds of wrong. I wish I knew who's responsible for no US release yet.

I have the DVD also, but like you said it's one of the best cartoon movies, so I need to have the best possible version of the movie.
Without researching the matter I am already 99% certain that it would be the most ghetto and laziest type of transfer possible.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If the Saints trade Peyton, is Brees next? The Browns should give their first for both of them.

I heard the only valid criticism of the Force Awakens so far: How the fuck did Han Solo not know how Chewie's Bowcaster worked? That was some campy non-sense

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

If any of you can get Jeff Fisher fired then I will ship a Transformers Animated Movie Blu-Ray to you and include some proper chocolate in there to give your poor taste buds a break from whatever crap you guys normally have to consume.

Here Boban, use this gif. It's super effective!

UGw1mKB.gif

Rowan Atkinson is the best.

Well, him and Sir David Attenborough.

If any of you can get Jeff Fisher fired then I will ship a Transformers Animated Movie Blu-Ray to you and include some proper chocolate in there to give your poor taste buds a break from whatever crap you guys normally have to consume.
Yoooooooooo you want be to start a petition? Or better yet hijack someone's petition? I'm a pro, batting 1 for 1. Added that hijacked Farmer petition to my resume
Hope you like it! I'm excited for the new season
Sweeney Friend if you recommend I'm sure it'll be good.

Yoooooooooo you want be to start a petition? Or better yet hijack someone's petition? I'm a pro, batting 1 for 1. Added that hijacked Farmer petition to my resume

If you can do that for me then I will throw in a few packs of Ramen for you. Bread should take notes, this is what mates do for each other.

The Cowboys were founded in 1960 and have only had 2 GMs since then.

When the owner is the GM and will never fire himself of course you only have 2 GM's, 21 years since your last SB, and only 2 playoff wins, you should have added at least 2 GM's in that span...

Top Bottom