• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Gobias

Banned
Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness.

- Steve Young

Bookmarked for the season. You can cherry pick non sensical stats like Matthew Staffords career passer rating to Megatron or this Alex Smith stat but Stafford has proven himself to be an elite QB throughout his young career and will only get better.

Steve Young: "Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness."

Looks like he didn't break through that cusp this season. Also, Alex Smith did actually end up having a better season.

Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness.

- Steve Young

tumblr_mj47e11FGj1rm4gylo1_400.gif

matthew-stafford-deal-with-it.gif

One of those guys played in a Super Bowl.

The other requires sunglasses to be shopped onto a gif because frames that could actually fit onto his preposterously fat face would be too heavy for a human neck to support.

cdyhybrid

There have been 420 playoff wins in the NFL since the merger.

The Detroit Lions have 1 of them.

1/420 is ~0.2%, for those curious.

Colasante

This offseason and mock draft season isn't going to be much fun with the Patriots not picking until the late second round. My only hope at this point is that Jaylon Smith drops to them.

brentech

GB @ WAS

Green Bay deserves scorn for a full calendar year if their defense allows Kirk "only beat bad teams" Cousins to throw for over 250 yards.
Green Bay offense probably won't sustain many drives, so I forsee the defense getting over played and eventually beat. The D is the only reason they have been in games through the last half of the season.

I don't buy into the, "they'll get the offense figured out", when the regression has lasted this long. There is a handful of problems they need to work through this offseason.

bionic77

Sizzler got all-you-can-eat skrimps tho....
Not spending money is one of the fundamental differences between the haves and the poors. That and having all of your teeth.

Now that you are a have you better start acting like one. Don't embarrass the rest of the family.

DMczaf

Not spending money is one of the fundamental differences between the haves and the poors. That and having all of your teeth.

Now that you are a have you better start acting like one. Don't embarrass the rest of the family.

What about your purses?!

bionic77

What about your purses?!
High end bitches ain't cheap.

It's the price of success.

No more toothless hookers for you my friend. You are one of the good ones now. Go to the nearest Bloomingdales or Neiman Marcus and start looking for one to raise the next gen of DMs.

Top Bottom