• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Crisco

Banned
Let's not mourn Calvin too hard, it's not like he was innocent in the Lions struggles. Sensational talent who had a habit of coming up small in the biggest moments.

Mal :")
Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

After days of deliberation, I'm told that #Saints coach Sean Payton isn't going anywhere. He and GM Mickey Loomis agreed he's staying. Wow

MechDX

After days of deliberation, I'm told that #Saints coach Sean Payton isn't going anywhere. He and GM Mickey Loomis agreed he's staying. Wow

Rappaport

BigAT

The Lions organization, to their players:

6106176.gif

giphy.gif

Godslay

Banned
How is he just as good as Bradford? Broncos have crazy weapons on offense while the Eagles have a bunch of scrubs that lead the league in drops. If you are just going to throw a young guy in there because reasons, then just throw a pick at someone. I watched a few Broncos games that Brock played this year and no way would I want the Eagles to go out and sign him as a FA. 2nd half of the season Bradford was really good, while Brock lost his job to Manning.

It's DT and Emmanuel Sanders, and then everyone else who is pretty average across the board. This isn't the offense of 2012-2013.

DT has also been back and forth on leading the league in drops.

If you were to extrapolate Brock's stats (over 16 games), him and Bradford would be pretty much neck and neck in terms of yards, TDs, completion percentage, as well as interceptions. They're the same guy at this point, but Brock will come cheaper than Bradford.

Brock also didn't lose his job, Kubes said it wasn't a performance issue. Decided to sub Manning in to spark the offense. The more they talk about it, it just seems like they are giving Manning 1 more shot to prove that he can do it while healthy. If he can't, don't be surprised if they sub Brock back in.

Additionally Gase has worked with Brock for a few years, so he would already be familiar with Oz more so than Sam.

Not saying it's going to happen, as Elway said he wanted Oz to be in Denver for a long, long time yesterday. I wouldn't rule it out though, if Denver and Oz can't come to terms.

Godslay

Banned
I wouldn't mind but Denver would ask for too much.

There's nothing to ask for.

If we don't sign him, he's an unrestricted free agent.

All it takes is money, and some say anywhere from $12M - $15M per, which is fairly standard for his stature at this point.

effzee

There's nothing to ask for.

If we don't sign him, he's an unrestricted free agent.

All it takes is money, and some say anywhere from $12M - $15M per, which is fairly standard for his stature at this point.

Didn't realize that.

Come on down Oz.

Godslay

Banned
Didn't realize that.

Come on down Oz.

I don't want it to happen obviously, but it would be a good landing spot for him assuming Gase lands with the Eagles. Same could be said if he lands with the Browns.

This coming year is a terrible year to be playing pick a QB, so I'd be fine with paying the man. It would be anywhere of a $3M - $6M savings over Manning next year.

Pepiope

I don't want it to happen obviously, but it would be a good landing spot for him assuming Gase lands with the Eagles. Same could be said if he lands with the Browns.

This coming year is a terrible year to be playing pick a QB, so I'd be fine with paying the man. It would be anywhere of a $3M - $6M savings over Manning next year.
Eagles should just sign whoever is cheaper. Oz or Bradford.

Top Bottom