• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Bowser

WE HAVE LIFELONGS!

Crisco, Bowser, Talamius we made it y'all!

fist-pump.gif

Line_HTX

Who the fuck is Aaron Donald? He probably plays like SHIET.

It doesn't matter. Let him get the higher grade for all I care.

=D

@JasonLaCanfora
NFLPA rules prominent agent Ben Dogra - whose clients include Adrian Peterson - is banned for 3yrs and fined $200K. Massive penalties...

He was apparently investigated for a year for "multiple serious allegations" and 27 clients (including JJ Watt) and the talent agency he was in (CAA) all dropped him in 2014-2015

Kinda interested in what the fuck he did :eek:

@JasonLaCanfora
NFLPA rules prominent agent Ben Dogra - whose clients include Adrian Peterson - is banned for 3yrs and fined $200K. Massive penalties...

He was apparently investigated for a year for "multiple serious allegations" and 27 clients (including JJ Watt) and the talent agency he was in (CAA) all dropped him in 2014-2015

Kinda interested in what the fuck he did :eek:
This is the Watt steroid case I've been talking about for years.

Godslay

Banned
That sounds so lame. They couldn't come up with some fancy acronym?

Boooooooooooooooo!

Well the PFF Player Stat is an aggregate of four other proprietary stats on defense/special teams:

Single High Indicative Tackler

Coverage Recovery Assist Potential

Free Unassisted Coverage Kickoff Event Recovery Yardage

and the most important proprietary stat:

Containment Unassisted Numerical Tally

Greg

Well the PFF Player Stat is an aggregate of four other proprietary stats on defense/special teams:

hahaha

Line_HTX

How are you supposed to keep track of this, and what the fuck does this mean? Staying in your rushing lane preventing forward progress?

10/10 would read again.

Godslay

Banned
How are you supposed to keep track of this, and what the fuck does this mean? Staying in your rushing lane preventing forward progress?

With the Containment Unassisted Numerical Tally you always want to drive it right down the middle. The bigger guys have an easier time filling the gap.

If the Vikings ever win a Super Bowl I'm going to make it my sub-quest to call out every lifelong I encounter both online and in real life.

There will be tons.

i have a better idea

Stay covered on your opponent
Let loose while being
Open for passes, and also being
Open-minded
Tackle
Start tackling again

stay smart. stay SLOOTS

Farooq

Banned
Farooq!! You excited for the top 5 pick and 9 total draft picks this year?

I am excited. Don't know which direction the Cowboys should go in the first round though. A part of me is hoping they get Goff and somehow Jaylon Smith drops into the second like Lee and Carter.

I am stoked that the Cowboys are probably going to be coaching the senior bowl. Hopefully that shit pays off.

Which direction do you think they should go with their first?

I am excited. Don't know which direction the Cowboys should go in the first round though. A part of me is hoping they get Goff and somehow Jaylon Smith drops into the second like Lee and Carter.

I am stoked that the Cowboys are probably going to be coaching the senior bowl. Hopefully that shit pays off.

Which direction do you think they should go with their first?

He's having surgery (ACL), might not even declare last I heard.

Top Bottom