• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions have forced more all-time great players into early retirement than they have won playoff games.

If he does retire, this team is screwed even more than they already are.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions beat writer just tweeted that an ex-player confirmed that this is true.

Godslay

Banned
Manning looks like a kingpin here and Wilson's face says it all.

On first sight I would agree.

When you delve into it though, Rando is a Dr. and weight lifter. He has the hookups to the good stuff and he wears the Russ avatar.

His memory water is merely a front to push Rando's drugs.

You just have to trace backwards to the source.

rando14

Poor Calvin

On first sight I would agree.

When you delve into it though, Rando is a Dr. and weight lifter. He has the hookups to the good stuff and he wears the Russ avatar.

His memory water is merely a front to push Rando's drugs.

You just have to trace backwards to the source.

:jnc

*sweating profusely

slabrock

Banned
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01...idering-retiring/?cid=twitter_971theticketxyt

Terry Foster: Calvin Johnson Is Seriously Considering Retiring
January 6, 2016 1:49 PM

By: Terry Foster
@terryfoster971

Welp.

SeparatePoliticalHarpseal.gif

Striker

Calvin's got it made financially. Maybe he's worried he can't go to a contender in the near future to get an opportunity at a ring.

Herman Moore was another Lion who got wasted. Not All-World like Barry or Megatron but good in his own right.

cdyhybrid

I thought we weren't doing an offseason thread until SB week, so we don't have two threads of people talking about the same shit.

Plinko

There was an article in the media last week about how much Calvin loves Jim Caldwell. Perhaps this is some sort of power play to get them to keep him around.

jakncoke

Banned
Calvin's got it made financially. Maybe he's worried he can't go to a contender in the near future to get an opportunity at a ring.

Herman Moore was another Lion who got wasted. Not All-World like Barry or Megatron but good in his own right.

Herman Moore 3 year stretch was outstanding for the time

his 123 catch 1995 season was all time great till Harrison broke it in 2002 and still is #5

his 1996 season of t-106 catches was 12th all time now tied 47th

his 1997 season of 104 catches was tied 13 all time now 54

I'd rather keep him in Denver, but he'd be just as good as Bradford. If not better.

How is he just as good as Bradford? Broncos have crazy weapons on offense while the Eagles have a bunch of scrubs that lead the league in drops. If you are just going to throw a young guy in there because reasons, then just throw a pick at someone. I watched a few Broncos games that Brock played this year and no way would I want the Eagles to go out and sign him as a FA. 2nd half of the season Bradford was really good, while Brock lost his job to Manning.

Plinko

Denial isn't just a leaf on a drum that you have in the hand.

How is this denial? I'd retire if I were him, too. The guy loves Caldwell, though, and if he's getting older and doesn't want to play for another coach, I can see him doing it.

Top Bottom