• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

effzee

I don't want it to happen obviously, but it would be a good landing spot for him assuming Gase lands with the Eagles. Same could be said if he lands with the Browns.

This coming year is a terrible year to be playing pick a QB, so I'd be fine with paying the man. It would be anywhere of a $3M - $6M savings over Manning next year.

Yeah I'd much rather have him over Bradford cause of the money/age/fragility factor. Plus Gase coached him.

Get him, draft a project QB in the 4th, and win the SB.

Malalaw

Yoooooooo!!!!!

when+white+people+dance+at+the+club_2f3700_4040954.gif

Malalaw

So I check gaming side for first time in forever, first thread is an article about amiibos being great buttplugs.

This is why I don't leave the damn fort. I mean wtf.

eznark

Banned
Pro Football Focus @PFF
Aaron Donald earned a season grade higher than we've ever given J.J. Watt. That's why he deserves the MVP over him: goo.gl/nB6tpQ

eznark

Banned
watt disappeared against the pats so for that reason i give him LVP

I think it was telling that the last month of the season teams felt they didn't need to double him as much. Of course, he proceeded to shit in their mouths for it.

Bowser

Josh Dubow @JoshDubowAP
If this is it for Calvin Johnson, Lions only won 6 more games than #Raiders in 9 seasons after Oak took Jamarcus over Megatron

YOOOOOOO :jnc

BigAT

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAW6knRTwgITlibk8e1X1kvb1iuwwDjObKIim6mZ8IBFA/12/344676/png/32x32/3/1452132000/0/2/Screenshot%202016-01-06%2016.24.26.png/ENj_OhiWx9nMAyAHKAc/3Qya-JM-1L3qamhuzNxcDAYa1lkYMdXt_yBzvH0jDjY?size_mode=3&size=1280x960[img]

I think I found Donald Trump.[/QUOTE]

Or Mech.

Well.. I fear for the future of America. I had a young boy wearing Cleveland Browns attire for weeks in school that Santa brought him. Now I saw.. He's wearing a.. Carolina Panthers jersey.

I had hope once..

He's trying to take Ryan Tannehill away from us and more importantly Lauren Tannehill.

#FuckDega

No, Ross is taking away Tannehill away.. Blame Ross.

Honestly if Calvin's considering retiring then maybe he should. But if comes back he better be sure of it cause Favre's last season was brutal

Top Bottom