• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Bread bought Madden last year, Pats won* another illegitimate owl.

BG bought Madden, got Farmer fired.

Malalaw bought Madden, Payton is staying in Nawlins.

Kas said he would buy Madden but didn't, Megatron is going to retire and the Lions will struggle to get five wins a season again.

Mech didn't buy Madden, Mallett turned out to be worse than Weeden, JJ broke his hand jerking off and A-A-Ron Donald has taken his crown as best defensive player in the league.

Yankee didn't buy Madden, the revolution was brutally suppressed, Chip was fired and Gase will string them along for a while, raising their hopes before going "lol no", resulting in Lane Kiffin as the Eagles HC.

It's safe to say that whoever joins us on Xbone Madden will guarantee that their team raises the Lombardi trophy in a few weeks.

Bread

Banned

Kas said he would buy Madden but didn't, Megatron is going to retire and the Lions will struggle to get five wins a season again.

Mech didn't buy Madden, Mallett turned out to be worse than Weeden, JJ broke his hand jerking off and A-A-Ron Donald has taken his crown as best defensive player in the league.

Yankee didn't buy Madden, the revolution was brutally suppressed, Chip was fired and Gase will string them along for a while, raising their hopes before going "lol no", resulting in Lane Kiffin as the Eagles HC.

It's safe to say that whoever joins us on Xbone Madden will guarantee that their team raises the Lombardi trophy in a few weeks.
hmmm

I approve of this strategy

slabrock

Banned

Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia-shock-reaction.gif

I bought PS4 Madden and enough of my QBs died that Clausen and Mallett each started multiple games

It's a cursed game

I bought PS4 Madden and enough of my QBs died that Clausen and Mallett each started multiple games

It's a cursed game

Did you get Xbone Madden? Nope, therefore you are cursed.

FMT lost Harbs, kept Jed and Baalke, gained Jimmy Tomsula and it turned out that Blaine Gabbert was the best QB on the roster.

Greg has seen Munn reduce Erron to a barely recognisable husk of the great player he once was.

Dutch had to sit helplessly and watch Chelsea become such a laughing stock that the Special One lost his job.

Could have avoided all this heartbreak and embarrassment if you had joined us instead. Xbone will bring prosperity to us all.

Drakeon

FMT lost Harbs, kept Jed and Baalke, gained Jimmy Tomsula and it turned out that Blaine Gabbert was the best QB on the roster.

Greg has seen Munn reduce Erron to a barely recognisable husk of the great player he once was.

Dutch had to sit helplessly and watch Chelsea become such a laughing stock that the Special One lost his job.

Could have avoided all this heartbreak and embarrassment if you had joined us instead. Xbone will bring prosperity to us all.

So not to blow a hole in your whole theory here, but what have the Rams gained for you getting Xbone Madden Boban? Was it your wish to go 7-9 another year and retain Fisher?

No thanks. If I wanted something that was cursed and DOA, I'd buy an Oculus Rift

I was gonna buy it but it is to late to help the eagles.

Pepiope

Well, I'm kinda relieved Payton isn't coming to SF, I don't hold a high opinion of him since Bounty gate.

Still pulling for Hue Jackson or Adam Gase.
You'll get Chip and you'll like it.

I sold my Xbox before joining this thread. I make need to buy one again and whoop some ass in Madden.

So not to blow a hole in your whole theory here, but what have the Rams gained for you getting Xbone Madden Boban? Was it your wish to go 7-9 another year and retain Fisher?

I had the pressure of watching Aaron Donald mature into a truly great player and that cunt Kroenke will finally fuck off to LA without extorting hundreds of millions of dollars out of the good people of St. Louis. I will finally be able to uh Squicken to a competent franchise, whereupon I will buy a second Xbone and celebrate the resulting Super Bowl with gusto.

Buy Madden and return the Niners to glory.
I was gonna buy it but it is to late to help the eagles.

Don't you want a good coach?

Drakeon

I had the pressure of watching Aaron Donald mature into a truly great player and that cunt Kroenke will finally fuck off to LA without extorting hundreds of millions of dollars out of the good people of St. Louis. I will finally be able to uh Squicken to a competent franchise, whereupon I will buy a second Xbone and celebrate the resulting Super Bowl with gusto.

I don't play Madden and I already have too many games I haven't finished :( I'm working through Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider and still need to play a lot more of MGS 5 and want to play through Life is Strange as well.

You'll get Chip and you'll like it.

I sold my Xbox before joining this thread. I make need to buy one again and whoop some ass in Madden.

Chip's blood is on your hands.

I bought Madden on the Xbone, so looks like I'm safe.

Looks like Pey-Pey is about win his second Lombardi and ride off into the sunset like Elway. Shame that cowboy hat won't fit on his HGH inflated cranium but still, congrats.

Provided you join the league of course.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ed Werder said:
Source says Calvin Johnson told his mother he wasn't sure wanted to play any more; cleaned out his #Lions locker unlike other vet players

He was really emotional after the game :(

Godslay

Banned
Looks like Pey-Pey is about win his second Lombardi and ride off into the sunset like Elway. Shame that cowboy hat won't fit on his HGH inflated cranium but still, congrats.

Provided you join the league of course.

Yeah, I had to buy the Richard Sherman edition of the game as I couldn't find the OBJ version at the store.

How do I join?

Don't you want a good coach?
They had a great coach, and the stupid owner picked a terrible gm over him. All hope is lost now.

MechDX

The Fins will make a strong, strong push for Adam Gase I'm told. Been locked on him for a while. Will try to keep from getting back to PHI--LaCanfora

Brock to Miami!

Dega, where is Tannehill going?

MRSA

Banned
So Megatron is pulling a Barry Sanders?

And people ask why the Lions suck. Two HOF players retiring because they're tired of losing. Fuck that joke of a team. I hope kas is stuck with Fatford and Caldwell for another decade.

They had a great coach, and the stupid owner picked a terrible gm over him. All hope is lost now.

Blame Pep.

Yeah, I had to buy the Richard Sherman edition of the game as I couldn't find the OBJ version at the store.

How do I join?

We've moved on to the OBJ Edition :(

Finished my game with Dalton. 5 picks and a fumble. I give up. Entire team up for trade!

My rookie has thrown 15 picks in three games, some of them have been so dumb.

Top Bottom