• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Tabris talking shit about smoking brisket?

The fuck?

Well apartment dwellers can't really smoke meat.

I like ikea stuff, but i've moved enough to know it doesn't often live through that.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I still think that if we stop talking to him or saying his name that he will actually fade away in real life.

Dragon

Banned
Maybe when I get back home later tonight.

I am not at home at 3 PM on a Thursday though.

upvote_christian_bale.gif

No way. Why spend $1500 for a coffee table that looks the exact same as the $350 Ikea coffee table. You spend the money on classic design furniture items like Barcelona Chairs, Aeron Chair, Eames Lounge Chair. Instead of spending a little bit more at some furniture store to buy some no name but better quality items then Ikea but then you can't afford to buy the classic designed furniture.

I spent $800 on mine and it's nice as fuck, useful, and will last forever, that's why.

cdyhybrid

Tabris bragging about IKEA furniture and paying $50 a session to have someone walk him through a workout he could have put together with five minutes of research. He really is Lunchbox!

Dragon

Banned
They're going to squeak into the playoffs and win the Stanley Cup.

It'll go nice along with my Peyton Manning Super Bowl!

I mean at least the Broncos have a shot of winning the SB. The Canucks are absolute dogshit.

Real talk incoming: Tabris attempts to convince himself he's happy by fighting with people on an internet message board about who has nicer furniture.

Tabris bragging about IKEA furniture and paying $50 a session to have someone walk him through a workout he could have put together with five minutes of research. He really is Lunchbox!

Hahaha I love that these are back to back.

I got the football phone, mini helmet, pull over sweater, VHS, and the swimsuit issue.

Life was that fucking awesome.

Edit: Me and my dad never did smoke enough to get the red felt Marlboro pool table though.

I had a friend who smoked a bunch and he gave me his Marlboro poker ship set. I still have it and use it from time to time.

Per @Spotrac, #Bills QB Tyrod Taylor is projected to average somewhere in the ballpark of $19.4M per year on a new contract.

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/685195035852156928

Damn. Guess we can thank Flacco for this

God dammit. I cant even imagine what Bradford is going to get then. Fuck.

Tabris

Real talk incoming: Tabris attempts to convince himself he's happy by fighting with people on an internet message board about who has nicer furniture.

Not who has nicer furniture but who has better design sense. I pride myself on my design sense :)

I am also extremely happy. I am currently working while posting on GAF and getting things ready for my 1 year living abroad with my best friend. I am probably at the happiest I've ever been, or close at least. It's exciting times for me :)

I was just responding to someone saying no one would pay me more then minimum wage lol And then defending IKEA as I think they make some good products and get unnecessary hate.

MechDX

Seems a bit high. Not as a hit on Taylor's skills, just seems like too high a number. Maybe with the cap bump we'll see some elevated numbers like this I suppose.

Matt Miller just tweeted they should set it up like Kaps deal. Heavy on incentives. Still get him that yearly number estimate as long he performs.

Hindl

Not sure I know much about him to say if he's any good or not. How was he for the Bears?

He got Tebow to win a playoff game and Jay Cutler looked pretty good in his offense. Also he was Manning's QB coach when Manning broke the records in 13. He has the resume and generally seems to be the top candidate. But there's always the question of if he can make the jump to HC

Dragon

Banned
Not who has nicer furniture but who has better design sense. I pride myself on my design sense :)

I am also extremely happy. I am currently working while posting on GAF and getting things ready for my 1 year living abroad with my best friend. I am probably at the happiest I've ever been.

I was just responding to someone saying no one would pay me more then minimum wage lol

Again.

Hubris.

Hunter S.

Keep snowing. I need an early release from work!

Tabby your apartment looks fine and I would go there and drink with you and chill to the Broncos.
maybe even bring some cannabis to compare BC to Colorado

Godslay

Banned
Matt Miller just tweeted they should set it up like Kaps deal. Heavy on incentives. Still get him that yearly number estimate as long he performs.

I see.

$12M - $16M per, seems like the highest you would pay anyone coming up this year. Maybe $17M or $18M if it becomes who can throw the most cash at a hot item. I'm just guessing though.

Keep snowing. I need an early release from work!

Tabby your apartment looks fine and I would go there and drink with you and chill to the Broncos.
maybe even bring some cannabis to compare BC to Colorado

I would never watch a Broncos game outside of America.

I'd hang out at his apartment though, and let my kids jump on his couch with muddy shoes.

I'm kidding. Looks like a nice place.

He got Tebow to win a playoff game and Jay Cutler looked pretty good in his offense. Also he was Manning's QB coach when Manning broke the records in 13. He has the resume and generally seems to be the top candidate. But there's always the question of if he can make the jump to HC

Sounds pretty cool. If he can help Tebow win a playoff game and make Jay Cutler look good, I wonder what he could do for Tannehill. I'll stay skeptical like with any Dolphins potential hire (assuming the fins do actually grab him), but at least its not Sean Payton.

Not sure I know much about him to say if he's any good or not. How was he for the Bears?

Cutler put in his best season as a pro under Gase. His turnovers were down, and his decision making was pretty great. Plus, Jay never once walked away from Gase on the sidelines. He's nothing short of a miracle man.

Tabris

Again.

Hubris.

I am extremely and excessively self-confident and I wouldn't change that. It is one of the items on a personality assessment that was done for work:

Your Top 5 Themes
Command
Competition
Strategic
Self-Assurance
Activator

Self-Assurance

People who are especially talented in the Self-Assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.

What makes you stand out?

Because of your strengths, you may be an individual performer who occasionally feels content with what you have accomplished over time. You might have already met some of the expectations you set for yourself or others have set for you. By nature, you usually share your ideas for making upgrades or improvements. You are likely to offer proposals to your colleagues, coworkers, classmates, team members, friends, neighbors, or family members. Chances are good that you are plainspoken. You use words to build bridges of understanding between yourself and others. Often you strip the mystery away from technical terminology and complicated theories. Perhaps your everyday, easy-to- understand vocabulary allows anyone to grasp the main points of your message. Driven by your talents, you instinctively trust your judgment to determine what you should be doing better, more perfectly, or more thoroughly in the future. You customarily seek opportunities to enhance and upgrade things, including yourself. Instinctively, you channel your energy into your work or studies. You seldom count the hours you work. Feeling fully engaged in what you do is a major source of satisfaction. You believe there is always something more challenging you can pursue. Given your ability to withstand hardship, adversity, and stress, it is no surprise you love what you do. You strive to do more and more of it each day.

Top Bottom