• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Dragon

Banned
So amazing to see Griffey make the HOF after being disrespected his entire career! No one ever believed in him! *wipes tear*

Walkoff_eq08jlq5.gif

DMczaf

Just realized my childhood is going into the HOF. Watched all his games. Bought all his video games. Lost interest in baseball after he left.

#Old

:(

Come on Nintendo, re-release his baseball games!

Godslay

Banned
I agree, I always thought the complaint about weapon variety was silly. It's quality over quantity in Bloodborne, and with the DLC you get both. My favorites are the Rakuyo for a pure skill build and Holy Moonlight Sword for arc/str. The concept of trick weapons is incredible. The transitions are just too good:

scythe.gif

A lot of people don't bother trying to parry, it's not really necessary just more efficient in some cases. The pistol is never really for damage, just parrying (unless you're a bloodtinge build). It's great fun when you get the hang of it.

Nah, your stats are fine. It's hard to mess them up too much in this game and min/maxing doesn't really matter unless you are way into PvP (I'm not). That said, 25 Endurance is more than enough. I'd suggest around 30 Vitality by the time you're done but the sooner the better unless you want a tougher challenge.

I can talk about stats in Soulsborne games all day so I'll go ahead and stop myself there. ;)

Well that's reassuring. My endurance is much higher than 25. LOL.

Spinluck

Just realized my childhood is going into the HOF. Watched all his games. Bought all his video games. Lost interest in baseball after he left.

#Old

Lol, I'm pretty sure he was first baseball player I learned to recognize.

Jackie Robinson and Babe Ruth don't count, that was to past test at school.

Hunter S.

If he turns the ball over, it's still going to be trouble for us.

I agree with what you've said though.

Getting conflicting info, in that some are saying that it's sink or swim with Peyton. While others are saying he'll be on short leash if he starts turning over the ball.

I don't really care who the QB is as long as the fight to they death and don't lay down like they did last year. If I see another 3 & 5 with 15 yards of open field and Manning doesn't run for that first down like last year, I'm going to be playing the shotgun and pistol with my TV.

Not that it means much, but early in the season when he was least beat up he was getting less interceptions. The 3 against Cleveland and the 4 against the Chefs were the ones that almost, and did cost us games. Still half the losses were with Brock so hopefully Peyton creates a spark to get the whole team playing better. A lot of injuries started pile up around the time the losses also did.

And yeah, I hope the Texans win because the Colts just seem to get to this Peyton run Bronco team more often than not.

Tabris

FUCK BROCK

ALL HAIL MANNING :)

Have you found a ticket for the MANNING TRAIN Godslay as it's leaving the station now. Get onboard!

Godslay

Banned
Not that it means much, but early in the season when he was least beat up he was getting less interceptions. The 3 against Cleveland and the 4 against the Chefs were the ones that almost, and did cost us games. Still half the losses were with Brock so hopefully Peyton creates a spark to get the whole team playing better. A lot of injuries started pile up around the time the losses also did.

And yeah, I hope the Texans win because the Colts just seem to get to this Peyton run Bronco team more often than not.

The defense also scored in I think 7 of those 9 games. So that saved our ass and Manning's. Now that he's the starter, I hope he's healthy and ready.

FUCK BROCK

ALL HAIL MANNING :)

Have you found a ticket for the MANNING TRAIN Godslay as it's leaving the station now. Get onboard!

Manning is a Bronco, so if he's the leader I'll follow.

I hope he's just healthy and ready to go, and minimizes mistakes.

We don't need him to play heroball, just be efficient.

Well hopefully it's not over 40 because you get extreme diminishing returns at that point! I bet it's nice to get 10 swings in with a weapon at a time, though. ;)

It's close. I'll keep that in mind the next time I level.

In today’s NFL, few coaches get time to build a team

Michael David Smith said:
In 2014, seven new NFL coaches were hired. Four of those coaches have made the playoffs, and the other three have been fired.

That’s life for a coach in today’s NFL: You’d better win quickly, because you won’t get time to build a team slowly.

The news that the Buccaneers had fired head coach Lovie Smith came as a surprise on Wednesday night, but maybe it shouldn’t have been: Smith has coached two seasons and hasn’t made the playoffs, so perhaps we should have expected him to have the same fate as the other two coaches from the class of 2014 who haven’t made the playoffs, Ken Whisenhunt and Mike Pettine.

In the coaching class from 2013, there’s been similar turnover: Rob Chudzinski was fired after one year, Marc Trestman was fired after two years and Chip Kelly was fired in his third year. Bruce Arians and Andy Reid remain, but that’s no surprise as they’re in the playoffs. It is a bit surprising that Mike McCoy and Gus Bradley are still on the job, although they both may have to make the playoffs next year to avoid getting fired in their fourth seasons.

The class of 2012 had seven new coaches, and five — Greg Schiano, Romeo Crennel, Joe Philbin, Dennis Allen and Mike Mularkey — have already been fired. A sixth, Chuck Pagano, was nearly fired despite winning three playoff games in his four years. The seventh, Jeff Fisher, is safe despite failing to make the playoffs in four years. If a nuclear bomb were dropped on the Edward Jones Dome, the only survivors would be cockroaches and Jeff Fisher’s coaching career.

I guess being fired in two years unless you make the playoffs is par for the course, unless you're Jeff Fisher.

Tabris

I hope he's just healthy and ready to go, and minimizes mistakes.

We don't need him to play heroball, just be efficient.

He is going to play heroball because he's a hero.

"Is Peyton going to bring it?"

It's already broughten. Don't worry about it :)

tumblr_msvl818ZRW1r1vf9eo1_500.gif

Line_HTX

David Carr was just on 610 AM and he says Brock should not have been pulled.

Also thinks that Derek could've handled distractions better here if he actually did come to Houston.

emot-suicide.gif

Respect

I still need to get on the Old Hunters, I just burned so much money at the end of the year with games that I don't have time. And DSIII is right around the corner. Maybe I'll grab it when Sony does a PSN Flash sale that has the Old Hunters cheap

Yea, been kinda busy so haven't check out the old hunters yet either, been wanting to though.

#Old

Man just go down to the Pinball HoF to continue reminiscing the classics. I make time to go down there every time I visit.

Hindl

You guys are in for a treat. It's as good or better than anything in the main game. Nearly doubles the weapon count as well.

Same here, but I had to make an exception for Bloodborne. The game is so amazing, but man I forgot how close DS3 was.

Damn I might have to jump on that. BB is probably my favorite Souls game too. But yeah I got my friend into Bloodborne after he enjoyed DSII but kinda bounced off it. He's on the final boss
----Gehrman----
but he can't beat them. But yeah I might just have to pick up the Old Hunters. Xenoblade and Ronin are sucking up a lot of time now though

Godslay

Banned

He doesn't need to though. If he can keep mistakes to a minimum, the defense will hold up. If he goes in guns blazing, turning the ball over, and digs a points hole, it will be real trouble because he can't throw 40-50 times a game anymore. I think if we see 40+ throws from PM, odds are Broncos will lose.

I want longish drives from him, and make entirely sure that drives don't end in FGs in the redzone. 3 & Outs and TOs can't happen with any regularity. Just a nice 20-30 passing attempts game with an effective run game and control of TOP. He's more than capable of that, and it's really all we need to stack up with most of the teams we'd face in the AFC.

He would be my hero if he could play team ball, and manage the shit out of the game.

MechDX

Players told me Peyton isn't just moving around much better, but his ball has a more zip as well. Told he looks like a different QB--James Palmer Twitter

Tabris is right! All aboard!!!

Respect

Were there more pvp opportunities in old hunters dlc? It was really only
nightmare of mensis
or
the frontier
in the vanilla game. Though invading in front of
one reborn
was fun, as you were always out numbered.

Dragon

Banned

tumblr_msvl818ZRW1r1vf9eo1_500.gif

Hey when are we gonna get another thread about how much better Canada is than anywhere else in the world? I look forward to those.

Going to the game Sunday. If I don't make it back I either died of exposure or embarrassment.

Or embarrassment because the Vikings were exposed.

Players told me Peyton isn't just moving around much better, but his ball has a more zip as well. Told he looks like a different QB--James Palmer Twitter

Tabris is right! All aboard!!!

His wife must have gotten down to the post office to pick up her prescription.

Mindlog

Thing is, even when the Bucs actually had a shred of hope, my feelings about Lovie were...basically a less harsh version of that.

I mean, look at what has happened under him. Smith, a supposedly defensive coach, and Leslie Frazier took over a bad-to-mediocre defense and somehow made them worse.
Frazier is probably gone too.
TAMPA — The overhaul of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers coaching staff didn’t stop with the firing of head coach Lovie Smith.

The Bucs on Thursday informed defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, cornerbacks coach Gill Byrd and safeties coach Mikal Smith that the team will not be picking up the options on their contracts, an NFL source told The Tampa Tribune.

Nickelbacks coach Larry Marmie’s contract is expiring this year. He could return in 2016, but that will be the call of the new head coach, the source said.

The Bucs so far retained defensive line coach Joe Cullen and linebackers coach Hardy Nickerson, but their fates will also be determined by the new head coach.
Our offense left a lot of points on the board this season. Rookie QB again, but 5th in yards and 20th in points... The team that most looked like us in that regard
Atlanta Falcons

Top Bottom