• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

eznark

Banned
Oh cool, someone is going on an international trip. Can't wait to see all of Tabris' mundane as fuck Inebriated style pictures.

Hunter S.

MPW-25687

Syrinx

Frazier is probably gone too.

Our offense left a lot of points on the board this season. Rookie QB again, but 5th in yards and 20th in points... The team that most looked like us in that regard
Atlanta Falcons
Frazier should be gone.

Red zone stats were probably pretty bad this year. You would think a team with three guys standing 6'5" would be better but two were hurt a lot of the year and one was a drop machine who never seemed to win on jumpballs.

jakncoke

Banned
I've fooled a couple companies to pay me more than minimum wage in my history :)

with blowjob and rimjobs?

Yeah it's a small apartment. That's what happens when you buy your place downtown Vancouver.

Ikea makes products that look fantastic. I guarantee you I can make your place look better with some Ikea products combined with my amazing design sense :)

you watched fight club so much that it starting making sense to you to do ikea and be commercialed to feel important

Tabris

If you are a child.

Show your furniture picks then. Guarantee most people will think my place looks better :)

I know I got good design sense. You take a little bit of Ikea, a little bit of Herman Miller, a little bit of boutique furniture.

eznark

Banned
Oh my God reading Tabris' even recent post history is amazing.

Tabris said:
I couldn't climax except by my own hands

Show your furniture picks then. Guarantee most people will think my place looks better :)

Maybe! Ikea particle board looks great in pictures if you are into plastic, like a lot of kids are. My furniture is a lot of wood and handmade. So boring looking. On the plus side if I get some friends to come over and help me move it I know it'll stay in one piece.

Frazier should be gone.

Red zone stats were probably pretty bad this year. You would think a team with three guys standing 6'5" would be better but two were hurt a lot of the year and one was a drop machine who never seemed to win on jumpballs.

Makes me wonder if Koetter is really who they covet. The Brothers Glazer are hard to predict during hiring cycles. The news that David Shaw who was expected to interview with the 49ers has backed off makes me wonder. Either Shaw got a call from Harbaugh telling him to stay as far from York and Balke as possible or a better nfl option has entered the equation such as a team with a 22 year old QB who looks like a franchise qb.

Tabris

You're personal trainer seems like a bigger conman than you

Her, and before holiday time I used to go 4 times a week for an hour each + yoga classes. So it's like $50 a session. That's normal pricing for boutique gyms with personal trainers.

Have to agree with ez.

IKEA is the shit you buy for your first apartment when you don't have money for real furniture.

No way. Why spend $1500 for a coffee table that looks the exact same as the $350 Ikea coffee table. You spend the money on classic design furniture items like Barcelona Chairs, Aeron Chair, Eames Lounge Chair. Instead of spending a little bit more at some furniture store to buy some no name but better quality items then Ikea but then you can't afford to buy the classic designed furniture.

jakncoke

Banned
tabris paid 50 bucks a session to look like a 14 year old with a muscle disorder. He should file a lawsuit to regain the thousands then file a lawsuit on whoever made him think being a pretend person like lunchbox was a cool character on neogaf

Tabris

Maybe! Ikea particle board looks great in pictures if you are into plastic, like a lot of kids are. My furniture is a lot of wood and handmade. So boring looking. On the plus side if I get some friends to come over and help me move it I know it'll stay in one piece.

lol Are you 50 years old? Do you like friends episodes and smoking brisket?

Hindl

Have to agree with ez.

IKEA is the shit you buy for your first apartment when you don't have money for real furniture.

That's the life I'm living now ;_; it does look pretty nice compared to the shithole furniture I was stuck with throughout college though

Dragon

Banned
Yeah it's a small apartment. That's what happens when you buy your place downtown Vancouver.

Ikea makes products that look fantastic. I guarantee you I can make your place look better with some Ikea products combined with my amazing design sense :)

You should ask your account to be renamed Hubris.

Tabris talking shit about smoking brisket?

The fuck?

Yeah, brisket is fucking delicious.

Godslay

Banned
Oh look, Tabris hijacked the thread again

Just hope Godslay isn't banned for the playoffs again

That was good last year, I'm glad I caught that ban.

I was pretty ballistic with the way the Broncos went out like a bunch of ball less clowns. I would have ripped them a new asshole. Twitter limited my rage to 140 chars, and I took it out on my wife and kids instead.
Truth is I cried, and my wife and children supported me. We held a funeral for Manning in our back yard after the game.

As far as this year, I don't have much in the way of expectations. All the teams in the AFC are similar to each other with the exceptions being NE and Pitt being more alike than the rest of the field. So whatever happens, I'm okay with. As long as they fight to the end.

All you talking shit about Ikea, show your places :) Let's do comparisons.

I live in a room smaller than a jail cell. My one window takes up the entirety of one wall. 80% of my decorations are things I found off the street. I've got three plants that I dug up from abandoned lots, and a ton of used books which take up most of my wall space. I do have an Ikea bed, although one of the corners is held up by books so it collapses every time I have sex on it. It's good for a laugh.

That said even though it couldn't compare to your swanky apartment in looks, in sentimental value and good vibes I'd put it up against any place.

jakncoke

Banned
I live in a room smaller than a jail cell. My one window takes up the entirety of one wall. 80% of my decorations are things I found off the street. I've got three plants that I dug up from abandoned lots, and a ton of used books which take up most of my wall space. I do have an Ikea bed, although one of the corners is held up by books so it collapses every time I have sex on it. It's good for a laugh.

That said even though it couldn't compare to your swanky apartment in looks, in sentimental value and good vibes I'd put it up against any place.

Do you live off struggle ramen and hotdog recipes

Tabris

Besides looking like shit, sitting on Ikea furniture feels like some sort of twisted medieval torture ritual.

Nothing I sit on is from Ikea. Just the coffee table, desk, and entertainment stands.

Tabris talking shit about smoking brisket?

The fuck?

It's a joke from the thread where some parent said a highlight of his day was smoking brisket. But yes, I am talking shit about smoking brisket!

lol, did you go the ugly furniture from the 70s store? Wood paneling? lol Carpet? lol

Top Bottom