• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Eleuin

itt

db0.jpg

squicken

God dammit. I cant even imagine what Bradford is going to get then. Fuck.

http://www.spotrac.com/blog/calcula...tial-nfl-free-agents-or-extension-candidates/

Those Tweets were in reference to that Spotrac post estimating contracts this year. Some are restructures

Brees 3/61
Flacco 3/60
Cousins 3/60
Tyrod 4/78
Bradford 3/56

I have no idea on those, but ...

Luck 5/93
Fitz 3/33
Brock 4/41

No one is paying Bork that kind of money. Luck deal is ridiculously stupid. Like one years wipes out the others. Or that he and Ben weren't the only two guys to give Denver's defense trouble. Whenever he signs he will set the market

eznark

Banned
This is my fault for making fun of a tiny apartment living poor with low self esteem. I apologize to the entire thread.

What the fuck Tyrod Taylor got a new contract??

jakncoke

Banned
No one is bigger than that.

Ey yo, chico *flicks toothpick at your face*

We shovel 2 dump trucks full of this shit a day. Fun times.

ive done both hot and cold black top cold is the worst your wrists hurt so much because i had to stamp manually :(. hot is nothing if you dont mind sweating like a dude in a fake medicine hut

squicken

This is my fault for making fun of a tiny apartment living poor with low self esteem. I apologize to the entire thread.

What the fuck Tyrod Taylor got a new contract??

That post is their estimation of what each guy would get on a FA deal or restructure. Within the post are link to their methodology

Malalaw

ive done both hot and cold black top cold is the worst your wrists hurt so much because i had to stamp manually :(. hot is nothing if you dont mind sweating like a dude in a fake medicine hut

I don't mind the work at all, these roads are a fucking mess. Can't wait till they completely redo them and I can do something else. I think they are mad at me for my dad getting pissed at them for workers comp not paying him yet and he has been out for over a month and now he wants to sue.

jakncoke

Banned
are browns and bucs even that much different ? i mean bucs lucked into 1 owl but other than that i mean if you blindly post stats from the 2 you cant interchange much specially if you forget ottto graham and jim browns chips

I don't mind the work at all, these roads are a fucking mess. Can't wait till they completely redo them and I can do something else. I think they are mad at me for my dad getting pissed at them for workers comp not paying him yet and he has been out for over a month and now he wants to sue.

hot patch is good exercise its like a free y membership kinda like my jerb at the garbage company. i get cardio and lifting while getting paid.

bionic77

are browns and bucs even that much different ? i mean bucs lucked into 1 owl but other than that i mean if you blindly post stats from the 2 you cant interchange much specially if you forget ottto graham and jim browns chips
I feel like the Bucs were worse than the Browns before Tony Dungy turned it around and Gruden got all the credit.

Since Dungy the Bucs have been on a different level.

One that doesn't smell like decaying garbage covering in shit.

squicken

2015 All-Underrated offensive linemen
Players from obscure backgrounds (No 1st Round picks)
Late-bloomers
Least talked about among the general public
Not selected to the 2016 Pro Bowl
Players who got the job done regardless of style points

LT Donald Penn
LG Gabe Jackson
C Cody Wallace
RG Larry Warford
RT Bobby Massie

OL of the Year--Carolina (will the disrespect ever end?)

Videos and writeups at the link. Duke Manyweather is a good Twitter follow for offensive line stuff @BigDuke50

E:

Oh. That's fun. What are the TD and INT numbers there are using? Those aren't their rates.
For the comparisons?

"Now we'll compare our variables and Brees statistically over the two seasons prior to their signing"

DMczaf

I feel like the Bucs were worse than the Browns before Tony Dungy turned it around and Gruden got all the credit.

Since Dungy the Bucs have been on a different level.

One that doesn't smell like decaying garbage covering in shit.

thank you friend :')

Godslay

Banned
http://www.spotrac.com/blog/calcula...tial-nfl-free-agents-or-extension-candidates/

Those Tweets were in reference to that Spotrac post estimating contracts this year. Some are restructures

Brees 3/61
Flacco 3/60
Cousins 3/60
Tyrod 4/78
Bradford 3/56

Luck 5/93
Fitz 3/33
Brock 4/41

No one is paying Bork that kind of money. Luck deal is ridiculously stupid. Like one years wipes out the others. Or that he and Ben weren't the only two guys to give Denver's defense trouble. Whenever he signs he will set the market

Too low.

Almost everything I've seen has him at $12M - $15M. Three factors in play. Weak draft class, weak free agent class, another salary cap bump.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 3 years, ~$40M.

Assuming of course Elway isn't bullshitting us by saying that he wants him back in Denver next year.

Line_HTX

I'm a little concerned about Derek Carr. His first year and the back half of year 2 weren't all that good. The good on him is the just 8 or so games to start 2015. But obviously Houston should have drafted him over XSF.

In the beginning, I kind of raged at XSF, but now he seems to have settled down and doing his job properly. Maybe I haven't been paying attention to the trenches that much, but outside of the Pats game I don't think I've seen him mess up as much as before.

bionic77

Ugh, that's almost embarrassing if that's really what it is.

So they use a bunch of averaged out counting stats and compare them to old contracts and guess at the new ones?

That is pseudo-analytics defined.
Stats are overrated and for nerds.

I don't think anyone who really understands the stats AND the game is a journalist. These people all work in sports and get paid real money for this shit. We get morons like Bill Barnwell who try to make sense of this stuff and fail miserably.

Bungholes is there any chance Dalton actually plays?

Or is this just gamesmanship?

Game night, #14 comes out onto the field with an eyeshield on, the crowd murmurs in confusion. The player takes off the helmet and reveals himself to be Tebow Christ. The crowd erupts in excitement, the Bungholes win the game 31 to 6.

eznark

Banned
Stats are overrated and for nerds.

I don't think anyone who really understands the stats AND the game is a journalist. These people all work in sports and get paid real money for this shit. We get morons like Bill Barnwell who try to make sense of this stuff and fail miserably.

lol

Brees 3/61
Flacco 3/60
Cousins 3/60
Tyrod 4/78
Bradford 3/56

Luck 5/93
Fitz 3/33
Brock 4/41

3/56 is better then I think the real number will be so I wont be to upset at that. As long as the Eagles get both Bradford signed, and Cox extended I will be happy. I would be happier if Howie fell into a wood chipper but I doubt that happens.

bionic77

Tabris doesn't like smoked brisket? When is he deporting himself again?
He is going to Thailand to spend $100k CDN (I believe with some rough math that this can buy enough McDonald's for 10 people in the US) to discover himself.

I take this to mean that he needs to surround himself with cheap hookers who can validate his internal self worth. They will suck a dudes dick for money so I am sure for a few extra bucks they can tell Tabris that his IKEA furniture looks really nice.

Neonsands

Neo Member

I think you're forgetting one other hero who gave the Bronco's Defense a run (I mean, at least for one half):

jQrZNh5.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
He is going to Thailand to spend $100k CDN (I believe with some rough math that this can buy enough McDonald's for 10 people in the US) to discover himself.

I take this to mean that he needs to surround himself with cheap hookers who can validate his internal self worth. They will suck a dudes dick for money so I am sure for a few extra bucks they can tell Tabris that his IKEA furniture looks really nice.

Hookers and furniture are definitely two things you should not go the cheap route on.

Tabris

Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shanghai :) It's going to be so amazing!

CDN dollar hasn't changed much against JPN Yen, but has gone downhill to Thai Baht, but it'll balance out. Especially since once it falls below 70 USD cents, it should recover. So should be good a couple months within my trip, but if not, I may need to spend a bit more then $100K CDN.

Top Bottom