• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Godslay

Banned
Brock has a knee sprain.

Came off the Schofield sack when Brock's arm was hit and the ball fluttered for an int.

Schofield should have taken Khalil Mack's advice and went home and been a family man.

Tabris

We won't use headphones in the future.

You just gotta upgrade your audio game.

Beats-By-Dre-Studio-New-Wireless-Bluetooth-White-Headphones.jpg

Bluetooth.

Brock has a knee sprain.

He has a case of excuseism.

eznark

Banned
Monster head phones and ikea furniture! BALLA

Wessling casually claiming that Aaron Rodgers wants Mike McCarthy fired without providing any evidence. Nice.

Mindlog

So someone asked if the consumer Oculus would be worth getting over the previous dev kit, I post a link of someone who tried both due to being able to try the consumer version at CES, then I get accused of being a shill.

Gaming side never changes.

This whole VR thing is going to spawn off even worse console warz nonsense isn't it?
Almost caught a ban (first ever) because of stupid platform waving for VR nonsense last year. Blows my mind that we're here on the verge of VR and we can't have a discussion without those old agendas creeping up again. Actually most of the VR talk is baffling. I have no idea why people are downplaying the explosive growth of VR hardware and software because it's not an overnight 'mainstream' success. It's like someone coming in and turning the Browns into a dynasty in one year. That's never going to happen and when the Browns do see some slight success someone (Apple) is going to come along and move them to Baltimore.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 3h3 hours ago

#Bucs Lovie Smith planned to bring in a consultant for the defense that he had a background with and it wasn't well-received by Glazers.
I missed that bit. :jnc
Lovie needs to cut ties with his bros. I don't believe another team is going to let him bring in His People™.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm always amazed that people spend 200 plus on speakers or headphones only to stream audio over Bluetooth.

eznark

Banned
So someone asked if the consumer Oculus would be worth getting over the previous dev kit, I post a link of someone who tried both due to being able to try the consumer version at CES, then I get accused of being a shill.

This whole VR thing is going to spawn off even worse console warz nonsense isn't it? Even Scooter eventually gave up trying to post rationally in those threads, lol.

Glad people are already familiar with your casual commitment to the truth.

effzee

Don't forget Billy Davis! Without those two guys the Eagles would be SB bound right now

Oh stupid me forgot Billy Davis was highly regarded and Chip held him back!

Let's also ignore all well-documented dysfunction involving Roseman.

I'd still better Chip lands a NFL job this offseason

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bluetooth Beats...I'd rather listen to three cats in heat fuck inside of a cavern while someone pulls their nails over a chalkboard.

This whole VR thing is going to spawn off even worse console warz nonsense isn't it? Even Scooter eventually gave up trying to post rationally in those threads, lol.

At least get Facebook to buy you a shiny new giraffe. Damn shills.

eznark

Banned
So did you pre-order one or not?

I don't use Facebook so they'd never bother.

I don't get any food comps either, what the hell man!

Nope. They had to meet two conditions. Ship before March and cost under $500. Especially since I pretty much hate the entire concept, I thought those limits were reasonable.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Nope. They had to meet two conditions. Ship before March and cost under $500. Especially since I pretty much hate the entire concept, I thought those limits were reasonable.

But what if OOTP adds VR support and allows you to throw players you DFA into a dumpster from your shiny GM office?

cf1d200d4a21fc4243b43a93d9dc9ac2.jpg

"All these years I've been feeling like I hate Peyton Manning. And, like, I hate the Canucks and, like... I hate Canada. Yes. But, like... I realize... you know what I really hate... is Tabris. Yes. Like, he's made all those cool things suck."

Lmao Blarry
Edit: that pic slays me
Paxton Lynch has history to beat

http://tinyurl.com/zas2zoy
Leigh Steinberg ‏ @ leighsteinberg
# THE AGENT Interesting @ PaxtonLynch fact-his hands are 11 1/2 inches,longest ever for QB,extra gripping capacity on a rainy day.

Fran Duffy ‏ @ fduffy3 10m 10 minutes ago
Fran Duffy Retweeted Leigh Steinberg
Largest hands for a QB drafted in last five years is 1078, to put Lynch's reported 1148 in perspective # NFLDraft

jakncoke

Banned
Lmao Blarry
Edit: that pic slays me

Leigh Steinberg ‏ @ leighsteinberg
# THE AGENT Interesting @ PaxtonLynch fact-his hands are 11 1/2 inches,longest ever for QB,extra gripping capacity on a rainy day.

Fran Duffy ‏ @ fduffy3 10m 10 minutes ago
Fran Duffy Retweeted Leigh Steinberg
Largest hands for a QB drafted in last five years is 1078, to put Lynch's reported 1148 in perspective # NFLDraft

You excited for the new browns failed qb

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's a joke from the thread where some parent said a highlight of his day was smoking brisket. But yes, I am talking shit about smoking brisket!

This is one of the worst things I've seen posted in this thread.

Some of the richest people are into smoking their own meat. It's one of those things you can do when you're bored and wealthy. Brisket transcends demographics!

Also you're the worst.

bionic77

Not sure why I am posting this, but this is my non-Ikea living room.

No Ikea furniture and no Pats fans have ever sat on the furniture.

rando14

DSC_0554_zpsyuhcnw20.jpg

I like it!!

But the design on the middle of a rug looks like a Goatse pulling his asshole apart with his middle fingers

You excited for the new browns failed qb
Goff vs Lynch I'm excited for hope and prosperity in the Cleve. Just want a guy that'll take the opportunity seriously.

One thing that sucks is Manziel was actually put in a good position to succeed rookie year. Sat for majority of year, still in the hunt when he got in. Any other Qb that year probably takes the situation seriously. Would have been the starting Qb for the entire 2015 year. Our guy let us down Jak, straight clowning.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/bionic77/DSC_0554_zpsyuhcnw20.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Needs more star wars.

bionic77

lol@ people who think I picked any of that furniture.

I don't know shit about furniture. If I decorated the house I would have bought a bunch of giant black sofas and some garbage from Ikea.

Top Bottom