• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Malalaw

Pffft... Get outta here with that!

untitle.JPG

eznark

Banned
He is going to Thailand to spend $100k CDN (I believe with some rough math that this can buy enough McDonald's for 10 people in the US) to discover himself.

I take this to mean that he needs to surround himself with cheap hookers who can validate his internal self worth. They will suck a dudes dick for money so I am sure for a few extra bucks they can tell Tabris that his IKEA furniture looks really nice.

boom

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
2015 All-Underrated offensive linemen

LT Donald Penn
LG Gabe Jackson
C Cody Wallace
RG Larry Warford
RT Bobby Massie

OL of the Year--Carolina (will the disrespect ever end?)

Videos and writeups at the link. Duke Manyweather is a good Twitter follow for offensive line stuff @BigDuke50

I like Cody and all, but he was also the most penalized center in the league and gave up a bunch of sacks. Steelers RT Marcus Gilbert is the guy I'd choose off the team who is most overlooked.

Godslay

Banned
I like Cody and all, but he was also the most penalized center in the league and gave up a bunch of sacks. Steelers RT Marcus Gilbert is the guy I'd choose off the team who is most overlooked.

He's a nasty guy though. That's good on the OL. Even with the Bruton hit, I still liked the general idea of the hit, not the execution.

MRSA

Banned
2015 All-Underrated offensive linemen

LT Donald Penn
LG Gabe Jackson
C Cody Wallace
RG Larry Warford
RT Bobby Massie

OL of the Year--Carolina (will the disrespect ever end?)

Videos and writeups at the link. Duke Manyweather is a good Twitter follow for offensive line stuff @BigDuke50

E:

For the comparisons?

"Now we'll compare our variables and Brees statistically over the two seasons prior to their signing"

Raiders left side of the line is amazing including their center. Jackson especially being a third round pick.

Charles Robinson ‏ @ CharlesRobinson 5m 5 minutes ago
Adam Gase "second interview" w/ # Eagles could be a float to push # Dolphins. # Eagles may not be correcting it to conceal Pederson interest.

Charles Robinson ‏ @ CharlesRobinson 5m 5 minutes ago
Adam Gase "second interview" w/ # Eagles could be a float to push # Dolphins. # Eagles may not be correcting it to conceal Pederson interest.

Dolphins are always used by other agents and Ross is the one that makes it possible, I fucken hate him.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So someone asked if the consumer Oculus would be worth getting over the previous dev kit, I post a link of someone who tried both due to being able to try the consumer version at CES, then I get accused of being a shill.

Gaming side never changes.

This whole VR thing is going to spawn off even worse console warz nonsense isn't it? Even Scooter eventually gave up trying to post rationally in those threads, lol.

Top Bottom