• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not sure why I am posting this, but this is my non-Ikea living room.

No Ikea furniture and no Pats fans have ever sat on the furniture.

DSC_0554_zpsyuhcnw20.jpg

Bionic that rug brah...

It's horrible

brentech

This is one of the worst things I've seen posted in this thread.

Some of the richest people are into smoking their own meat. It's one of those things you can do when you're bored and wealthy. Brisket transcends demographics!

Also you're the worst.

My favorite part is the continued dig on parents because they're boring people. It's not some guy that posted it, it's some parent, because what the fuck can they do with their lives.

Almost caught a ban (first ever) because of stupid platform waving for VR nonsense last year. Blows my mind that we're here on the verge of VR and we can't have a discussion without those old agendas creeping up again. Actually most of the VR talk is baffling. I have no idea why people are downplaying the explosive growth of VR hardware and software because it's not an overnight 'mainstream' success. It's like someone coming in and turning the Browns into a dynasty in one year. That's never going to happen and when the Browns do see some slight success someone (Apple) is going to come along and move them to Baltimore.

Or VR could turn out to be the current Browns.

I mean, the most noteworthy VR game right now is a Tabris simulator.

gutshot

Schefter reporting the Eagles interview of McAdoo went "very well". Who knows if that is true or more smokescreen nonsense.

eznark

Banned
bionic's rug is bigger than Tabris' entire apartment and you guys are whiny because what, it's not made of white plastic?

Clowny children.

Godslay

Banned
BKDenverSports: If Adam Gase ends up somewhere without a QB… It's worth noting he and Brock have the same agent, Jimmy Sexton.

Top Bottom