• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Slo

Bionic that rug brah...

It's horrible

tu500.gif

I can't see the fins cutting Tanny for Brock........ Not really any available Guys id cut Tanny for..... Phins would be foolish to cut ties right now, just my opinion.

at the same time if im the Broons I'm taking a chance on one of these two draft qbs even if Tanny is available. With I don't think he will be anyway

Slo

I can't see the fins cutting Tanny for Brock........ Not really any available Guys id cut Tanny for..... Phins would be foolish to cut ties right now, just my opinion.

at the same time if im the Broons I'm taking a chance on one of these two draft qbs even if Tanny is available. With I don't think he will be anyway

They seem like the same guy to me.

MechDX

Hall of Fame finalists announced:
Quarterback Brett Favre, wide receiver Terrell Owens and guard Alan Faneca join a deep group of players and coaches from previous years, from which only five modern-era candidate can emerge from the vote held the day before the Super Bowl.

The remaining finalists include the five who were reduced in the vote from 10 finalists to five last year, likely giving them an advantage this year: Linebacker Kevin Greene, quarterback Kurt Warner, tackle Orlando Pace, wide receiver Marvin Harrison and coach Tony Dungy.

The rest of the 15-man class of finalists include: Kicker Morten Andersen, safety Steve Atwater, coach Don Coryell, running back Terrell Davis, tackle Joe Jacoby, running back Edgerrin James and safety John Lynch.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...f-fame-finalists-for-class-of-2016-announced/

List is a travesty and I will not support it until Texans legend Tony Boselli gets in!

RBH

So amazing to see Griffey make the HOF after being disrespected his entire career! No one ever believed in him! *wipes tear*

Highest percentage of votes in history.

The Kid.

Just realized my childhood is going into the HOF. Watched all his games. Bought all his video games. Lost interest in baseball after he left.

#Old

:(

Come on Nintendo, re-release his baseball games!

His Hall of Fame bust should have a backwards hat.

061115_griffey_med_FIX_76bh4u9w.gif

:')

Griffey love is always welcome.

Top Bottom