• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

DMczaf

ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif

Tabris

Nothing matches in your room. First, you have the generic ugly black (or brown?) leather chair that belongs in some parents man cave. Then you got the boring couch that's in the middle of every working American families living room. Then you got the chair that you must have taken from your grandmothers house. Blue dining room table cloth? Gross.

I do like the coffee table though and wish it was in a better looking place.

I was going to compliment this but I realized the only thing I actually like about it was the couch, the end tables, and chairs. I assume your wife decorated your place, and I can see that she has some taste, but then that generic mid-west (or whatever boring part of the US you're from as the only good places are on the coasts) decorate via a store like pottery barn comes out and it looks gross. The painting on your walls wants to make me throw up. The theatre called and wants their curtains back. You have fucking candle sconces lol. Then of course there's the rugs but you already know.

I can guarantee I could make both places look better with products from Ikea :)

Tabris

This is one of the worst things I've seen posted in this thread.

Some of the richest people are into smoking their own meat. It's one of those things you can do when you're bored and wealthy. Brisket transcends demographics!

Also you're the worst.

I have a Carolina-Style BBQ place ( http://www.peckinpahbbq.com ) 2 blocks away, why would I be excited about spending an entire day smoking a brisket when I could just quickly walk to a BBQ place that does their own smoking.

I'm making fun of someone calling the action of doing that on their own being a highlight of their boring parent life :)

JABEE

Funny how no one covering the Eagles wants to admit the eagles are hiring Doug Pederson

At this point, Jackson, McAdoo, and Pederson should be the top candidates.

The Eagles are in trouble. I really don't know how this is going to work out. I wish they kept Chip at this point.

Slo

Nothing matches in your room. First, you have the generic ugly black (or brown?) leather chair that belongs in some parents man cave. Then you got the boring couch that's in the middle of every working American families living room. Then you got the chair that you must have taken from your grandmothers house. Blue dining room table cloth? Gross.

I do like the coffee table though and wish it was in a better looking place.

I was going to compliment this but I realized the only thing I actually like about it was the couch, the end tables, and chairs. I assume your wife decorated your place, and I can see that she has some taste, but then that generic mid-west (or whatever boring part of the US you're from as the only good places are on the coasts) decorate via a store like pottery barn comes out and it looks gross. The painting on your walls wants to make me throw up. The theatre called and wants their curtains back. You have fucking candle sconces lol. Then of course there's the rugs but you already know.

I can guarantee I could make both places look better with products from Ikea :)

tumblr_nt6zhtmPv61rv7596o1_500.gif

What the fuck are you talking about? Gruden won as many championships as a coach as the Eagles franchise has? Is that what your tiny little brain is trying to say?

Yes...

1 NFL championship for the Iggles
1 Super Bowl championship for Gruden..

And that's it..

So yes he has.. I mean if you wanna hang up the banners like the Colts(and other teams) with your NFC championships banners or Super Bowl participation banners.

Why would a team not do this? They would have to be really JADED not to do it.

They would and they can.. But still a second place trophy..

Gruden has won as many NFL championships/ Super Bowls as the Iggles..

Oh and

Gruden has a better overall winning percentage than the Iggles franchise record too.

Hunter S.

They would and they can.. But still a second place trophy..

Gruden has won as many NFL championships/ Super Bowls as the Iggles..

Oh and

Gruden has a better overall winning percentage than the Iggles franchise record too.

b1e5b6c94adca68130485ddbcfd9e401.jpg

I thought the point of this movie was that this kind of thinking is not good for you and ruins lives. You need some Zen in your life.

Modern Nintendo sucks and is for kids

Top Bottom