• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
635874607704593892-AP-Lions-Bears-Football-CXB-1-.jpg

That beard doe *phew*

Drakeon

Guys, who the fuck is interviewing for the Titans? Wasn't there a rumor that they might keep Mularky? (Which sounds fucking CRAZY) Does anyone even know whos pulling the strings in that organization since the owner passed away?

Guys, who the fuck is interviewing for the Titans? Wasn't there a rumor that they might keep Mularky? (Which sounds fucking CRAZY) Does anyone even know whos pulling the strings in that organization since the owner passed away?
So far Mularkey has been the only one. Let it be Mora, unless gets a great OC where he won't leave.

E: Hey Cdy, go Vikings!!

brentech

Happy that the Packers play the late game Sunday, so I can enjoy the rest of the games before we
begin our improbable transformation to miracle super bowl champs! Woooooooo!
Don't do this. Hope is bad thing with this team/staff this year. When Capers is the bad ass mother fucker around the building....

My wife is taking her staff out for a holiday dinner, but even though I don't expect much, I ain't watching a playoff game with those fucks. Staying home and will wallow in the misery or just continue to not look forward to the blow out the week after.

Let's get Trejos opinion. He is our resident ass expert

Ass backwards for sure

Also seems like we are getting gase, I'm hearing some good stuff, but I heard good stuff about all our other previous coaches. I don't like that he's never been a HC and we need to see who he gets as the DC, Miami like the idiots that they are, canceled on Hue already. I was really hoping for Hue, Shannahan or Coughlin and of course Miami goes with neither.

Ass backwards for sure

Also seems like we are getting gase, I'm hearing some good stuff, but I heard good stuff about all our other previous coaches. I don't like that he's never been a HC and we need to see who he gets as the DC, Miami like the idiots that they are, canceled on Hue already. I was really hoping for Hue, Shannahan or Coughlin and of course Miami goes with neither.
If you saw my post from this morning Gase makes sense.

Wake up.

Its not 2010 anymore.
Don't do this. Hope is bad thing with this team/staff this year. When Capers is the bad ass mother fucker around the building....

My wife is taking her staff out for a holiday dinner, but even though I don't expect much, I ain't watching a playoff game with those fucks. Staying home and will wallow in the misery or just continue to not look forward to the blow out the week after.
I bet you guys thought Frodo had no shot of making it to Mount Doom with the ring, too!

Sometimes you have to throw away logic and reason and choose to believe in the saving power of Tebow.

Don't apologize Rando... What are you doing?

Remember what you see in the mirror

Ass backwards for sure

Thank you for that. It's supposedly down to us vs San Fran for Hue...

Hue for Alyssa Milano nudes FMT.. That fair?

bionic77

I bet you guys thought Frodo had no shot of making it to Mount Doom with the ring, too!

Sometimes you have to throw away logic and reason and choose to believe in the saving power of Tebow.
A garbage and unworthy team might win the SB this year, as the Packers did in 2010 and many did before them, but it won't be the Packers.

The NFC has 3 really good teams and the Packers would have to beat 2 of them. That just is not happening and you know it deep down inside.

The Steelers and the 5 other garbage teams from the AFC have a much better chance of becoming a fraudulent champ because we only have to beat one good team, whoever comes out of the NFC.

Its not about what is fair or what is right. It is about what is possible. And you don't have Jake Delhomme or Jake Cutler to bail your ass out this year. Its over.

bionic77

I'm a few blocks from the Nationals stadium in southwest DC. Waterfront Metro stop is right nearby too.
As long as you are near a metro and not in the bad parts of SE DC you are all good!

A lot of fine ass bitches and rich ass motherfuckers in DC.

Enjoy yourself!

MechDX

A garbage and unworthy team might win the SB this year, as the Packers did in 2010 and many did before them, but it won't be the Packers.

The NFC has 3 really good teams and the Packers would have to beat 2 of them. That just is not happening and you know it deep down inside.

The Steelers and the 5 other garbage teams from the AFC have a much better chance of becoming a fraudulent champ because we only have to beat one good team, whoever comes out of the NFC.

Its not about what is fair or what is right. It is about what is possible. And you don't have Jake Delhomme or Jake Cutler to bail your ass out this year. Its over.

It's destiny for Brandon Weeden to be Super Bowl MVP.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Other than James Harrison who is actually crazy we don't celebrate like thugs like the Bungles when someone gets hurt.

Ok and maybe Hines Ward. And maybe some others...

Well, ummm. Fuck the Bungles anyways!

And dude the Bungles always look like a legit team going in to the playoffs. This is like the 5th or 6th year in a row. And you always lose. Why? Because losers lose. And the Bungles are losers.

Always have been and probably always will be. The backup qb ain't going to change that no matter how much you want to believe it...

I'm not saying we're gonna win because of McCarron. I'd much rather have Dalton out there. But I think we're good enough to win even with McCarron. I mean, if Mallett can do it, so can we.

And nah, I wouldn't have called our team a legit super bowl contender any year besides maybe 2005. Last year we had the pieces, but way too many injuries.

Top Bottom