• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Neonsands

Neo Member
Your dirty ass team took out Bell 2 year in a row and celebrates the injuries like the thugs they are.

I swear most Bungles seem to come from some penal league. Thug ass thugs.

Also :lol @ a Bungle fan talking shit to anyone before a playoff game. That's like a Pats giving a us a lecture on ethics.

Bell went out on legal plays both years. IDK man. Just sounds like you wanna play the victims. It's not like Steelers have consistently injured our players all the time.

Man, you're really convincing me that the Steelers match up well against us. Some real good statistics you're putting out there ;P

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions hired someone from an outside, successful organization?

The fuck?

edit:

Oh. Not official yet. Someone else in the media/the Lions organization trying to scare off Quin once he realizes that his name would actually be on Lion letterhead after he signs a contract?

Hunter S.

B9320357845Z.1_20160103174333_000_G89D1R7H2.2-0.jpg

davis_nemia16_spts.jpg

Patriots-Dolphins-Football-1637x1254.jpeg

I knew the Dolphins would eventually do me right! <3

Furyous

This first round bye life is fantastic. Food tastes better. Going to work knowing your team is in the playoffs is a wonderful feeling this time of year. Although seeing all this Seahawk gear is nauseating but 13-3. When people start whining all I point to is my QB deserving MVP over theirs unless they happen to be Panthers fans.

KaYotiX

Banned
This first round bye life is fantastic. Food tastes better. Going to work knowing your team is in the playoffs is a wonderful feeling this time of year. Although seeing all this Seahawk gear is nauseating but 13-3. When people start whining all I point to is my QB deserving MVP over theirs unless they happen to be Panthers fans.

Also get the chance to feel the despair if you lose !! Nothing like the pressure!! :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If true, his resume sounds good but let's see what he does immediately. Step 1 would, at this point, keep Caldwell another year and try to bring back Megatron.

ALLEN PARK -- There aren't many men who have shared a draft war room with Bill Belichick, even in league circles.

But the Detroit Lions are about to hire one of them.

Detroit is expected to hire Patriots director of pro scouting Bob Quinn as its new general manager, according to ESPN. He replaces Martin Mayhew, who was fired two months ago after a 1-7 start.

The hiring comes faster than most anticipated, even on the Lions' expedited timeline. Now the focus turns to coach Jim Caldwell, whose fate will rest in the hands of Quinn.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._lions_expected.html#incart_river_mobile_home

Young talented team with a franchise QB, some cap space to work with whether Megatron comes back or not and at least 10 draft picks. It's a great situation for any GM or Coach to come into but I'm anxious to see what his first moves will be.

If true the move did come quicker than expected which is a good sign for the overall state of the franchise. I expected the search to go on for at least two to three more days.

Furyous

Also get the chance to feel the despair if you lose !! Nothing like the pressure!! :)

Every team loses even yours. Cardinals have a bye week and no pressure. I'm proud of the team all the hard work everyone put in win or lose next week. Despair is watching David Tyree take your team's heart, rip it out, and moonwalk down the field. I guess that's what despair feels like. Wouldn't know about it because these 13-3 feels just won't end.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tim Kawakami &#8207;@timkawakami 4m4 minutes ago

NFL source: Hue Jackson is the clear front-runner for the 49ers job, pending his interview on Sunday.

eznark

Banned
Love how carefully these guys are phrasing their made up coaching rumors. LaConfora is clearly the king.

I'd be very surprised if Mike Smith does not emerge as a strong head coach option with Tampa

It almost looks like news but manages to say literally nothing!

cdyhybrid

I think that Seattle does some great marketing, like the "Beast Awakens" thing, but that's is so fucking stupid.... and kinda sorta borderline offensive given that most of those profile flags have been for things like gay marriage, victims of genocide, etc.
The offensive thing is you thinking a filter over a Facebook photo has a single ounce of meaning.

eznark

Banned
I think that Seattle does some great marketing, like the "Beast Awakens" thing, but that's is so fucking stupid.... and kinda sorta borderline offensive given that most of those profile flags have been for things like gay marriage, victims of genocide, etc.

So....where is the offensive part?

bionic77

Bell went out on legal plays both years. IDK man. Just sounds like you wanna play the victims. It's not like Steelers have consistently injured our players all the time.

Man, you're really convincing me that the Steelers match up well against us. Some real good statistics you're putting out there ;P
Other than James Harrison who is actually crazy we don't celebrate like thugs like the Bungles when someone gets hurt.

Ok and maybe Hines Ward. And maybe some others...

Well, ummm. Fuck the Bungles anyways!

And dude the Bungles always look like a legit team going in to the playoffs. This is like the 5th or 6th year in a row. And you always lose. Why? Because losers lose. And the Bungles are losers.

Always have been and probably always will be. The backup qb ain't going to change that no matter how much you want to believe it...

Top Bottom