• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

I think that Seattle does some great marketing, like the "Beast Awakens" thing, but that's is so fucking stupid.... and kinda sorta borderline offensive given that most of those profile flags have been for things like gay marriage, victims of genocide, etc.

Try living here. Everyone thinks they know the Seahawks so well. I walked into starbucks yesterday to get my coffee and these two short fat guys in front of me were talking about our upcoming Sunday matchup against the Vikings.

Yet these fuck can't even get players names right and sounded like they have no clue what football actually is.

I legit bursted out laughing and everyone just looked at me like I was on some shit...

Try living here. Everyone thinks they know the Seahawks so well. I walked into starbucks yesterday to get my coffee and these two short fat guys in front of me were talking about our upcoming Sunday matchup against the Vikings.

Yet these fuck can't even get players names right and sounded like they have no clue what football actually is.

I legit bursted out laughing and everyone just looked at me like I was on some shit...

They were probably scared of your thug appearance

Tom Penny

Patriots aren't as bad but they straight do skits on the pink hats at Redsox games. It's hilarious. Then again they are mostly just dumb drunk college chicks who go for Sweet Caroline..

Slo

Most everyone in Minnesota is at peace with being a casual, fair weather fan.

If Chip doesn't get hired considering how many openings there are he's officially Jason Garrett tier.

Also been thinking about the game in Minny a lot, mainly how the weather will affect the game. Wilson is from Wisconsin if I remember correctly and Bridgewater is from Miami, plus Peterson has been having fumbling issues and that won't get better in the cold. Edge: Seattle.

BigAT

If Chip doesn't get hired considering how many openings there are he's officially Jason Garrett tier.

511cd7c4e4c05.image.jpg

Jarate

Banned

Also been thinking about the game in Minny a lot, mainly how the weather will affect the game. Wilson is from Wisconsin if I remember correctly and Bridgewater is from Miami, plus Peterson has been having fumbling issues and that won't get better in the cold. Edge: Seattle.

Wilson only played a year in Wisconsin

MechDX

Negative 20+ wind chill. Fuck that!

Fuck watching it and playing in it. Cold weather and snow is awesome but that's crazy

Lol one time at a drive through the car before me asked about the time of the game. The worker was in Seahawks gear and said "oh, I just wear this because it's better than wearing the uniform". Keeping it in real in Tacoma lol.

Anyways, I don't really go out much but I have noticed a lot more Seahawks apparel in the last two years but whatever.

Slo

Hey guys, I've been thinking. Who's going to have more success throwing the ball while wearing gloves? WHY TWO GLOVES TEDDY BRIDGEWATER WILL OF COURSE!!

#stonecoldlockofthecenturyoftheweek

MechDX

Hey guys, I've been thinking. Who's going to have more success throwing the ball while wearing gloves? WHY TWO GLOVES TEDDY BRIDGEWATER WILL OF COURSE!!

#stonecoldlockofthecenturyoftheweek

Compelling argument. I'm putting next month's mortgage payment on the Vikings

If it doesn't work out can I stay at your house for a while?

welp looks like its either hue jackson or chip kelly for the niners. pls let it be one of these two.... i guess if i had to choose, i'd probably take hue but i don't mind chip either

Slo

Guys, I've been thinking. There's no way Marshawn's gold teeth will stand up to a mouth full of frozen Skittles.

welp looks like its either hue jackson or chip kelly for the niners. pls let it be one of these two.... i guess if i had to choose, i'd probably take hue but i don't mind chip either

Take chip

For Cleveland.

1) hire Hue..

2) ????
fuck up our draft picks and then fire hue for being mediocre because of it.

3) prosperity in the Cleve.

There goes Bowman and Hyde.

good recent article on chip

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/1/...ch-myth-busting-top-concerns-about-chip-kelly

as for hyde, he will never stay healthy because of his running style. i love how angry he runs but he gets fucking blown up on like every play because of his running style. you aren't going to last very long in the NFL doing that and sure enough in his first season carrying the load he got fucked up early and often to where we had to pick guys up off the street to fill in at RB. part of this is a shitty coaching staff and a god awful OL but hyde needs to find value in NOT taking these hits vs. taking the hits for an extra yard

Happy that the Packers play the late game Sunday, so I can enjoy the rest of the games before we
begin our improbable transformation to miracle super bowl champs! Woooooooo!

Top Bottom