• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Spinluck

lxoW8vu.jpg

bionic77

I was talking about the environments. I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree.
He's got Patriots eyes.

If you compare BoTW to the Witcher3 obviously those graphics are far more realistic. However, that is not the look that Zelda is going for and secondly most games look worse than the Witcher3. It is a dumb comparison worthy of Tom Brady himself.

I really don't get graphics whores but I am old. I feel like I stop paying attention to the graphics as soon as I get into the game and instead I am focused on actually playing the game. I still love the graphics of Fire Emblem on the GBA...

bionic77

Y'all better put some Respkt on Switch.

Bionic put the paws on em.
No need to lay hands on these dickless Pats fans. They are Pats fans and their judgment and vision is questionable at best.

All the good people are on board with the Switch. Its not about quantity, its about the quality of fans. And we gots the best ones!

Speaking of games that look like Ghibli movies, here's a reason to fire up that ol' dusty PS4 sometime this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZNmEJgXCE
Yeah ok. This is something I could fuck with!

Fantomex

Not a horrible intuition to have, honestly. I spend/waste so many hours playing games. I feel similarly to you when it comes to watching TV or movies though, the experience is so passive I really feel like I'm accomplishing nothing.

Eh, boils down to "which style of skinner box do you prefer" I guess. :)

Speaking of games that look like Ghibli movies, here's a reason to fire up that ol' dusty PS4 sometime this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZNmEJgXCE

I'm so thirsty for that Ni No Kuni. Loved the first one fam.

Hindl

Other than Zelda, what game are you guys getting for the switch

Probably just Zelda immediately and then Rime and Puyo Puyo Tetris when they're out. Possibly Arms depending on how much content there is and reviews

Goddamn Horizon, Zelda, AND Persona 5 all come out within a month of each other? Horizons probably getting pushed off a bit for me but damn what a month

cdyhybrid

So we averaged something near 7 YPC with Marcel Reece blocking at FB against Detroit - he was only on the field for 9 plays against ATL.

#Bevell

Nameless

Gaming - overflowing with Switch threads
OT - overflowing with Trump threads

Is this truly the only safe haven left?

The alcohol was flowing, some might call it the greatest stream in history. Surprised I haven't been offered a professional contract

tmdorsey

I know for me I only need Zelda at launch for the Switch as I already have a huge backlog of PS4 games to play once I'm done with Zelda. Not to mention depending on reviews I may be adding Horizon to that backlog as well.

Go Falcons!

Gaming - overflowing with Switch threads
OT - overflowing with Trump threads

Is this truly the only safe haven left?

If you've been following the thread at any point from November on, I can't imagine how you think we don't overflow with Switch and/or Trump posts

Line_HTX

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 27m27 minutes ago

The Houston Texans and Offensive Coordinator George Godsey have mutually agreed to part ways.

C2UneSWUcAEudW9.jpg

FINALLY, HERE WE GO! BYE GODSEY!

Garrett is kind of a dumbfuck.

Zeke seemingly ran all over the Packers yet he opted to pass on quite a few short yardage situations. Capers was dialing up some dumbass blitzes too.

They should've ran the offense through Zeke, not Dak.

Kind of hard when you're playing catchup throughout the game. They ran it a pretty good amount but the Packers were up by as much as 18 in the third if im not mistaken. Got to score points quickly

Edit:
Missed where you were referring to specific down/distances. I've heard so many complaining that they didnt run more in general.

Top Bottom