• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

NFL-cheerleader-GIFs-texans-cheerleaders-hot.gif

texans-cheerleader-carlyraejepsen3.gif

TexansCart2_original.gif

fixed

Jarnet87

The secret strat is to get Romo and not draft one of the shit QBs this year. Romo gets hurt and tank mode in engaged. Pray for 2018 Draft class.

I would say Dallas isn't getting dick for him..

But then Minny traded for Bradford..

I think I saw a report that he would prefer Denver. Doesn't mean it'll happen though
If they had an offensive line, it would be a good landing spot for him as they have good weapons at receiver and a good running back in Anderson.

But Tony will die in Denver and everyone knows it with how mediocre that line is..

Who has a solid O-Line yet no QB..

So dallas is trading him to themselves?
That's the problem.. the better ones in Dallas and Oakland to name another already have QBs..

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Exactly, Bradford is even more fragile than Romo and they got a first for him.

I don't know why this surprises anybody. People forget Carson Palmer robbing the raiders? Stupid GM's all over the league will give something good for a chance at Tony.

Hindl

If they had an offensive line, it would be a good landing spot for him as they have good weapons at receiver and a good running back in Anderson.

But Tony will die in Denver and everyone knows it with how mediocre that line is..

Who has a solid O-Line yet no QB..

In the ultimate twist, Washington lets Kirk walk and trades for Romo

Exactly, Bradford is even more fragile than Romo and they got a first for him.
Yup..

I think the only thing that could hold up any trade is his contract.. otherwise.. if any team wants to gamble on Tony's health.. good luck..

please don't do it Hue..

CDY pls..

Fuck Romo
You're not Chris...

In the ultimate twist, Washington lets Kirk walk and trades for Romo
That would be a Scot Mcloughan move..

Kirk isn't worth a hundred million..

Healthy Romo.. is

Mrbob

These playoffs have shown me too that having an elite defense doesn't really matter anymore. Just get me an elite QB and figure out the rest afterwards.

Spinluck

But he beat the Colts twice this year.

Yeah but he's still Bork and he's still on the Texans.

I can sleep sound at night knowing the division will always be a toss up as long as Texans can't find a QB, and we can't find anything but a QB.

What's better is that win or lose, we all lose.

Yeah but he's still Bork and he's still on the Texans.

I can sleep sound at night knowing the division will always be a toss up as long as Texans can't find a QB, and we can't find anything but a QB.

What's better is that win or lose, we all lose.

And my Jags keep on hurting the Titans and winning against them enough to keep them at a standstill....fuck the AFC South.

FTF

Tom Brady career vs Mike Tomlin's defenses: 6 games (5-1 record), 71.2 comp%, 315 yards/game, 19 TD/0 INT, 118 rating, 33.3 points/game

Evil is going to triumph

That's...actually more dominating than I realized. The good news for Bionic and all is that the only place for Brady's play to go is down.

Or be on par and he beats the Steelers again.

Top Bottom