• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Bread

Banned
The FBI is absolutely not investigating us. They are studying our past habits and developing opinions. Very different.

bionic77

Didn't DM pre-order the Switch?

I thought he was a solid member of JoyConBoyz?

In other news. The Steelers still coming.

You hear that Tommy? Hangman is coming down from the gallows and you don't have very long!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kusagari

Tom Brady career vs Mike Tomlin's defenses: 6 games (5-1 record), 71.2 comp%, 315 yards/game, 19 TD/0 INT, 118 rating, 33.3 points/game

Evil is going to triumph

Line_HTX

From prematurely called a guaranteed bust to officially named to first-team All-NFL.

920x920.jpg

MechDX

First thing I thought too. Makes sense.

They are already BFF's! Just make it official
Alyssa Lang ‏@AlyssaLang 10m10 minutes ago
Guess today's Chip Kelly interview is finished up-- on my dad's flight out of JIA right now ... good eyes, Daddy Lang

Chip left Jacksonville! Come home Chip!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Godsey gone isn't good enough!

Bork needs to follow

:(

Out of the remaining teams left, I'm kind of pulling for Atlanta. Didn't think they'd make it this far to start the season, and all of the other teams have had their moments, so I'd like to see someone else get a chance.

To be honest I don't really care who makes it as long as it's not the Pats. My cannot survive another Pats Superbowl. Please Ben. Please Bell. I've got a whole month before the Switch and Breath of the Wild can collect my tears.

Jarnet87

Once Alex realizes that the throw would have to be 30+ yards in the air he decides to find someone closer for a comfortable 3 yard gain.

the checkdown always wins.

After watching captain checkdown the fans must want a member of the F it i'm going deep club.

MechDX

Mike Meltser ‏@MikeMeltser 5m5 minutes ago
Let's pretend I'm a promising offensive coach in the NFL. Bill O'Brien is heading into year 4. No QB. Sell me on the Texans OC job

Drew
‏@DrewfromJersey Drew Retweeted Mike Meltser
It's not the #Jets OC postion?

Yep

Top Bottom