• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Spinluck

These playoffs have shown me too that having an elite defense doesn't really matter anymore. Just get me an elite QB and figure out the rest afterwards.

Not so sure about that.

Godgers is fucking gamebreaking right not at this very instant.

But elite defenses are what has kept him from progressing in the post season in the past for the most part. Luckily for him there isn't a great defense left this post season. If he makes it past ATL which I believe to be the best overall team left. I think he and the Pack go all the way.

I don't think Belichick would be able to devise a scheme to stop him, because he isn't over reliant on a particular receiver or RB. It's literally just him being fucking brilliant and his receivers being conditioned to make brilliant sideline catches and shit lol.

at least 5 teams are in desperate need for a good starting QB next year
Tony Romo is an top 30 all time QB
2017 QB draft class sucks

teams will pay. teams will pay big for Romo

every single year your change to not win the SB is 97%
get a player to have a shot at winning is worth everything for those organisations

at least 5 teams are in desperate need for a good starting QB next year
Tony Romo is an top 30 all time QB
2017 QB draft class sucks

teams will pay. teams will pay big for Romo

every single year your change to not win the SB is 97%
get a player to have a shot at winning is worth everything for those organisations

Welcome back jak!

Fuck Romo

Romo would have seen this....

IMG_7585.jpg

This will be my last post on the matter, I need to move on with my life.

If any one of the following occurred I think the Boyz win:

Crosby misses the 56 yarder. Cowboys have lots of time to get the game winning field goal.
Crosby misses the last 51 yarder, Cowboys win in OT.
Cowboys don't spike it, they eventually get the first down, worst case they tie and go into OT.
Ball doesn't get swatted, Dak converts 3rd and 2. Cowboys win.
Cowboys blitz on 3rd and 20, they stop Rodgers from getting first down, OT and they win.
Cowboys run it on 3rd late they convert.
Before end of half, Cowboys run the ball, instead of shooting for the endzone 3 straight times, come away with a TD.

Probably more that I'm forgetting. "Godgers" was bailed out on numerous occasions, I think Atlanta wins next week, or they lose in Superbowl to Pats. I'm not denying he's good but all time great is laughable.

Anyway, I came away no longer hating him, it is what it is, he's no Brady. GB or ATL please win.

Spinluck

Probably more that I'm forgetting. "Godgers" was bailed out on numerous occasions, I think Atlanta wins next week, or they lose in Superbowl to Pats. I'm not denying he's good but all time great is laughable.

Anyway, I came away no longer hating him, it is what it is, he's no Brady. GB or ATL please win.

You sound mad salty my dude.

The guy beat you without his best receiver, a receiver at running back, and a shit depleted defense (mostly that secondary).

Just take the L, accept his greatness, and move on.

Rodgers is the best I've ever seen. I'm not old enough to have watched Montana in his prime though.

EDIT: Thinking about it, my #2 would have to be Favre. How do Packers fans ever complain about anything??

cdyhybrid

This will be my last post on the matter, I need to move on with my life.

If any one of the following occurred I think the Boyz win:

Crosby misses the 56 yarder. Cowboys have lots of time to get the game winning field goal.
Crosby misses the last 51 yarder, Cowboys win in OT.
Cowboys don't spike it, they eventually get the first down, worst case they tie and go into OT.
Ball doesn't get swatted, Dak converts 3rd and 2. Cowboys win.
Cowboys blitz on 3rd and 20, they stop Rodgers from getting first down, OT and they win.
Cowboys run it on 3rd late they convert.
Before end of half, Cowboys run the ball, instead of shooting for the endzone 3 straight times, come away with a TD.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom