• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why do you hate me so much.

We could make a collection of worst QBs from our teams.

Honestly besides the Browns only your team would think about Bork.

I just want the man gone! :(

Did you know he played basketball and was offered a scholarship to attend Gonzaga?
He was fantastic at Ohio State and a real physical marvel. He was so goddamn hard to put down on his ass.

The first time I saw him actually get put on his ass not once, but twice was when Ohio State played Wisky at Camp Randall and lost. The best player was some walk-on former pizza boy.

What an asshole..

So how can we get Brock to the Bears?

This must happen somehow

HR1lV30.gif

How awesome is Heath for the Cowboys though. Start the man next year. Also next year is going to be sick with Jaylon Smith.

I hope Witten gets a ring.

watershed

Banned
Pete Carroll revealed that Sherman and Shead both had "significant injuries" but played through them the second half of the season. Is that legit or is he just making excuses to justify the poor play of his secondary in the last game? Shead got burned in big ways throughout the season and Sherm just could not compete with Julio Jones.

bionic77

Pete Carroll revealed that Sherman and Shead both had "significant injuries" but played through them the second half of the season. Is that legit or is he just making excuses to justify the poor play of his secondary in the last game? Shead got burned in big ways throughout the season and Sherm just could not compete with Julio Jones.
That's legit.

That's what happen when you got older in football.

Young guys can stay healthy at the end of the season. Older players cannot.

JABEE

These playoffs have shown me too that having an elite defense doesn't really matter anymore. Just get me an elite QB and figure out the rest afterwards.

Every season there is a new sure-fire way to win a Super Bowl.

Defense.

DBs.

Running Game.

QBs.

It's almost as if there is no set formula or single way to win in this league.

There is also no accounting for things just not bouncing a team's way. You can be an elite, stacked team and a pretty good team will catch a ball against their helmet, knocking you into obscurity.

There is a scenario where Hank Baskett recovers the onside kick against NO and Peyton wins another Super Bowl.

Drew Brees becomes labelled as a stat-padder who never won the big game.

It's weird to see how much people think they know about building football teams. I don't know if there is one way to do things.

Allow me to posit a single way a team can create a consistent winner. The only constant is the Patriots and their systematic cheating. Fissures in the rules of the game are the only way to maintain success.

cdyhybrid

Shead is legit for sure. Dunno about pre-existing injuries, but he blew his knee out in the last game.

Lots of dudes are playing hurt at this point in the season.

JABEE

Not that I'd like to forget about a defense but I would have a qb settled on first.

Plus I don't know if I'd blame elite defenses against Rodgers as much as coaching or their own defense. He has three playoff ot losses and two times he didn't even touch the ball in OT.

Does Travis Kelce have a sibling?

Jason Kelce who plays Center for the Eagles!

SgDsxYL.jpg

Tom Penny

Every season there is a new sure-fire way to win a Super Bowl.

Defense.

DBs.

Running Game.

QBs.

It's almost as if there is no set formula or single way to win in this league.

There is also no accounting for things just not bouncing a team's way. You can be an elite, stacked team and a pretty good team will catch a ball against their helmet, knocking you into obscurity.

There is a scenario where Hank Baskett recovers the onside kick against NO and Peyton wins another Super Bowl.

Drew Brees becomes labelled as a stat-padder who never won the big game.

It's weird to see how much people think they know about building football teams. I don't know if there is one way to do things.

Allow me to posit a single way a team can create a consistent winner. The only constant is the Patriots and their systematic cheating. Fissures in the rules of the game are the only way to maintain success.

A sure fire way not to win the SB is building a team that wins 7 games in a season.

Top Bottom