• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

bionic77

If Jordy Nelson is healthy enough to play I think you could make an argument that the Packers have a deeper core of wide-outs than Atlanta. The Packers defense also got more turnovers than Atlanta's defense during the regular season.
Even with Nelson I think the Atlanta's WRs are better than the Packers. I am honestly not sure how good the Packers WRs are. I get the feeling it is 80% Rodgers and 20% the wideouts.

Neither defense is anything to brag home about but the Falcons are healthy and probably have a better pass rush.

Then again it should not have been possible for the Packers to beat the Cowboys when they drop 31 at home. If fucking Rodgers wins this SB by himself it will be approaching Breath of the Wild quality.

Duxxy3

Even with Nelson I think the Atlanta's WRs are better than the Packers. I am honestly not sure how good the Packers WRs are. I get the feeling it is 80% Rodgers and 20% the wideouts.

Neither defense is anything to brag home about but the Falcons are healthy and probably have a better pass rush.

Then again it should not have been possible for the Packers to beat the Cowboys when they drop 31 at home. If fucking Rodgers wins this SB by himself it will be approaching Breath of the Wild quality.

It absolutely is.

Hindl

Interesting:

Source: Eagles considering moving on from starting center Jason Kelce

TThe Philadelphia Eagles are considering moving on from starting center Jason Kelce this offseason, whether by trade or outright release, a source told PhillyVoice.
The most likely candidate to fill in for Kelce would be Isaac Seumalo, who the Eagles selected in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft. Seumalo sat for most of his rookie season, but he started games at three different positions -- LG, RG, and RT -- late in the year, displaying impressive versatility.

Kelce's days in Philly are numbered, writing is on the wall. He was horrible in Chip's offense last year, and was pretty bad this year until Doug started using him properly. It's a broken record at this point, but in space Kelce is one of the best in the NFL. He's athletic and can flatten LBs and Safeties. But when he has to stay in and go toe-to-toe with big DTs and NTs, he struggles for the same reason he's so good in space. He's too small.

Seumalo is obviously the heir apparent at Center, he's got a great build for it and it's where he played most in college. The question is do they move on now? The cap savings are minimal (~$1.8M), and while it does strengthen the OL, it weakens the depth. A line of JP-Barbre-Seumalo-Brooks-Johnson could be among the best next year. But, JP and Barbre are both old, and Johnson is one bad piss test from being out of the league. I think it might be better to do JP-Seumalo/Barbre-Kelce-Brooks-Johnson, with keeping whomever doesn't start at LG as a swing backup and go through 2017 with that. Meanwhile, draft more developmental lineman and move on from Kelce in 2018. The depth of the line held up really well this year, and hopefully we won't have the same amount of injuries, but still keeping Kelce around would help the depth. If we can get a good trade deal though I'd deal him

Mrbob

Does GB have a single advantage over Atlanta other than Rodgers? How far can a single player take a crap team in football? It will be absolutely insane if the Falcons play well and the Packers beat them based on another Switch type game out of Rodgers. Maybe this is the week that the rest of the Packers come to play?
Is your fraud theory dead? Packers should be super bowl lock now since it's Rodgers and a giant mash unit of garbage.

Packers win it all NFL has become the NBA where one player can make the difference.

bionic77

Is your fraud theory dead? Packers should be super bowl lock now since it's Rodgers and a giant mash unit of garbage.

Packers win it all NFL has become the NBA where one player can make the difference.
The only thing I am certain in is the Switch.

Everything else? Who the fuck knows.

It would seem like this is the week the Rodgers train stops but who the fuck knows!

Sephzilla

Realistically this is where the Packers run should probably end. But shit, for all we know Rodgers will end up going "AND THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"

tktzHI.gif

And go Super Saiyan 3 on the Falcons

Line_HTX

Realistically this is where the Packers run should probably end. But shit, for all we know Rodgers will end up going "AND THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"

tktzHI.gif

What's the statsheet for Super Saiyan God Rodgers then?

:p

MechDX

Mike ReissVerified account
‏@MikeReiss
Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

Kind of funny he is avoiding NE at all costs

I am the last person to give a fuck about graphics. If you want the best graphics then get a PC. Otherwise you need to shut your mouth or else look really ignorant.

I only care about the end experience.

words of a true joycon boy.
high five!

i will get a scorpio for the graphicz

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

tktzHI.gif

SSJ3 is the worst form ever.

He has no fucking eyebrows!

I am the last person to give a fuck about graphics. If you want the best graphics then get a PC. Otherwise you need to shut your mouth or else look really ignorant.

I only care about the end experience.
This is the second worst post on this page. Second to your other post.

Fraudgers will lose on Sunday because ATL will blitz outside. GG.

So his thesis is that the switch will be as powerful as the Xbox one and to show this he says this:

The Wii U pushes .352 TFLOPS vs Xbox One, which pushes 1.31 TFLOPS.

Xbox one is 4 times as powerful as a Wii-U, and since a switch can up-rez Wii-U games it must be as powerful as the Xbox one? What a bizarre leap of logic. God forbid what will happen to the op once he finds out that scorpio is coming out.

Hindl

So his thesis is that the switch will be as powerful as the Xbox one and to show this he says this:

Xbox one is 4 times as powerful as a Wii-U, and since a switch can up-rez Wii-U games it must be as powerful as the Xbox one? What a bizarre leap of logic. God forbid what will happen to the op once he finds out that scorpio is coming out.

I always enjoy Nintendo math

bionic77

Apparently Packers GAF has decided to drop Greg the way Rodgers did with the rest of his family because of his Switch comments.

It is sad to see a family break up but sometimes you just have to cut them loose...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Goddell could play that off easily enough....he won and Brady got suspended after all.

Just go full ham and say how great it is that players can be rehabilitated and how good that is for the product of the league.

Hindl

Goddell could play that off easily enough....he won and Brady got suspended after all.

Just go full ham and say how great it is that players can be rehabilitated and how good that is for the product of the league.

Plus I'm sure in the long run Kraft doesn't give a fuck. The whole scandal probably ended up making the Pats even more money with all the Free Brady merchandise and that's what the owners most care about

PeterGAF

Banned
Kind of funny he is avoiding NE at all costs
He likely won't come to Gillette for the rest of the Brady/Belichick era. And while I'd love to see the reaction he'd get here I can't really blame him for not coming. It would be a huge distraction from the actual game and there are unfortunately a lot of Pats fans who would love to actually hurt the man. Sad but true. He'd need like legit security here in New England.

I wonder if there's a plan in place to have someone else do his part of the ceremony if the Patriots win SBLI

bionic77

It's math for console warriors who don't know anything about the technology in these consoles but still want to wag their dicks about it.
I got that but I don't get the references even though I understand what they are trying to convey.

I mean I don't know shit about Goku or any of the others.

Top Bottom