• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

PeterGAF

Banned
Plus I'm sure in the long run Kraft doesn't give a fuck. The whole scandal probably ended up making the Pats even more money with all the Free Brady merchandise and that's what the owners most care about
If anything the worst thing that came out of deflategate for the Krafts was a harsh reminder that they aren't as influential or powerful as other owners like the Rooneys or Maras.

bionic77

If anything the worst thing that came out of deflategate for the Krafts was a harsh reminder that they aren't as influential or powerful as other owners like the Rooneys or Maras.
That is going to change on Friday. Team Trump is going to be running shit. :(

I am so old that no one knew what the fuck anime was when I went to high school.

Don't lie, I know you're wearing this when you post on neogaf

tumblr_m4epk2vYkF1qfaf9co1_250.jpg

Gimme frosted tips and a pooka shell necklace and let's get this party started

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol yeah it was bad

Good Times

And now I'm singing the theme song :/

Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
Shows me a world I never saw before

I'm glad I'm not the only one stuck with that damn theme song in my head!

Hindl

If they don't know what the Dino Riders are then I'm done

Shit you wanna feel old don't go with a kids show. Kids today don't even understand the concept of a cassette.

And now we've entered the recurring part of the thread where olds reminisce about the 90s

bionic77

Remember those shirts with the pitbulls on them?

il_340x270.1102840788_nxnc.jpg

Give me one of these, some Miller's Outpost jeans and some Tres Flores and I was set.
I am too old for this reference I think. I was graduating from college when you hooligans started wearing that crap.

Speaking of crap. I think I mostly remember flannel from the 90s. Flannel was dope back then.

Tom Penny

Damn, this Antonio Brown Facebook Live debacle is really not going over well with the team, lol
Meh shit was stupid anyway. " they got an extra day to prepare" what kind of incompetent ass coaching staff wouldn't have shit ready to go? There was like a 10 percent chance they were facing the Texans. Maybe they mad they worked so hard on Texans film and it's down the drain...

NastyBook

Realistically this is where the Packers run should probably end. But shit, for all we know Rodgers will end up going "AND THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"

tktzHI.gif

And go Super Saiyan 3 on the Falcons
SSJ3? Only one QB, so no Fusion...
pI21J8G.gif

Meaning he'd still be in for it, Murph.

Top Bottom