• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

XMhhVDS.gif

Low Energy!

Sad!

bionic77

Bionic will lead us.

JoyConCult.....uh I mean JoyConBoyz!
We got this!

Follow my lead. Meeting at CFA tomorrow. Need to discuss our launch strategies and how best to shit on Trump and the Pats (they go to together like Jak and Dexter).

We ain't gonna take it anymore!

Also fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the Pats. You dudes evil so I hope and pray bad shit happens to you!

bionic77

Just so we're all clear, that's known homophobic organization Chick Fil A.

With allies like these, who needs enemies? #FuckTrump #FuckSwitch #OneAndTheSame
You are right!

Let's meet at Starbucks instead guys. I will bring my iMac so we can watch the Zelda trailer!

Nintendo has lost Sweeney. Dark times ahead

All I wanted was either $250 or 3-5 launch games I loved the look of

I got $300, one launch game I loved, 2 more that may be out this year, a fucking $50 minigame collection, and $60 Skyrim. And a fucking $30 fucking charger
UoVRT9d.gif

Jason La Canfora
Jason La Canfora – Verified account ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The Browns have made significant progress on an extension with pending free-agent Jamie Collins, sources said. Deal to be done by weekend
First and foremost fuck LaConfora, and fuck Jbug for posting this before me.

LOOK WHAT THE BOY DID! LOOK WHAT I FUCKING DID! LOOK AT IT! I'm outchea
200.gif

What about t-peezy?
Prior should be a easier sign

Tom Penny

I got $300, one launch game I loved, 2 more that may be out this year, a fucking $50 minigame collection, and $60 Skyrim. And a fucking $30 fucking charger
UoVRT9d.gif

You should be happy Nintendo gave you rumble in the controller instead of having to use your phone for it.

Hindl

UoVRT9d.gif

Yeah I don't blame ya. E3 better be fucking stacked if that's what they're trotting out at reveal
You should be happy Nintendo gave you rumble in the controller instead of having to use your phone for it.
:jnc

MechDX

200.gif

Told y'all . He even stole my gif. He running rampant with no one to keep him in check

Not even in the off season thread yet!

giphy.gif

3-5 good launch titles lol, bruh that happens once in a millennium

Dreamcast had House of the Dead 2, NFL Blitz 2000, Sonic Adventure, and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
360 had Gun, Condemned, and PGR3
Wii had Madden 07, Zelda Twilight Princess, and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
PS4 had AssCreed Black Flag, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Flower, and Need for Speed Rivals

It can happen more frequently! :'[

MechDX

Dreamcast had House of the Dead 2, NFL Blitz 2000, Sonic Adventure, and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
360 had Gun, Condemned, and PGR3
Wii had Madden 07, Zelda Twilight Princess, and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
PS4 had AssCreed Black Flag, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Flower, and Need for Speed Rivals

It can happen more frequently! :'[

Dreamcast also had Soul Calibur and MvsC a week later . Wasn't Crazy Taxi and Powerstone launch titles as well?

Dreamcast also had Soul Calibur and MvsC a week later . Wasn't Crazy Taxi and Powerstone launch titles as well?

Power Stone was

Crazy Taxi released in the window (out in Jan 2000, system came out in Sept 99)

Damn, 2016 really teased me with Dreamcast 2 rumors AND a hype Switch teaser :'[

MechDX

Power Stone was

Crazy Taxi released in the window (out in Jan 2000, system came out in Sept 99)

Damn, 2016 really teased me with Dreamcast 2 rumors AND a hype Switch teaser :'[

Dreamcast was a freaking beast. I need to bust mine out with the VGA cable and play some

bionic77

Dreamcast did not age well. Not sure why but I can't go back to a lot of those games.

It was a ton of fun and a great segue between the 32bit and PS2 generations. I have not tried to replay them but I wonder if PS2, Cube and Xbox games have also aged poorly?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dreamcast did not age well. Not sure why but I can't go back to a lot of those games.

It was a ton of fun and a great segue between the 32bit and PS2 generations. I have not tried to replay them but I wonder if PS2, Cube and Xbox games have also aged poorly?

The games weren't *that* far off from PS2 games though.

I had a Dreamcast at launch when everyone else was still playing on their PlayStation and it was really hard to go back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

200.gif

Prior should be a easier sign

Let's see if Tony Grossi can back this up...

...oh he's spent the last 7 hours fighting people on twitter and blocking them.

Top Bottom