• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Let's see if Tony Grossi can back this up...

...oh he's spent the last 7 hours fighting people on twitter and blocking them.
Did u see the Williams intro Conference today? Also Grossi has been getting it from verified football ppl on twitter. Ppl outside of the fan base are starting to see his tomfoolery and I don't think he realizes it

Edit: ppl on twitter are probably giving him shit for the Williams conference earlier haha

"mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 11m11 minutes ago

Trump just acknowledged Pats owner Robert Kraft at inauguration dinner. Also said Tom Brady called recently to congratulate him."

Welp...

bionic77

The games weren't *that* far off from PS2 games though.

I had a Dreamcast at launch when everyone else was still playing on their PlayStation and it was really hard to go back.
I agree that it was hard to go back to 32bit games once you got a DC.

And I would also say that it took about a year or so for the PS2 to catch up to the DC. But once the PS2 got going I never really cared about my DC after that other than NBA2k (which I think eventually came to the PS2 era consoles). Once it got cooking though I felt like they left a lot of DC games in the dust. It didn't help that seemingly the entire DC library was ported to all of the other consoles.

bionic77

"mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 11m11 minutes ago

Trump just acknowledged Pats owner Robert Kraft at inauguration dinner. Also said Tom Brady called recently to congratulate him."

Welp...
I was right about this you dumb assholes.

And I am right about the Switch.

Follow your heart. The Switch will take care of the rest.

bionic77

:jnc at Bionic not negotiating a complimentary Switch as part of his contract as a Nintendo shill.

What a terrible lawyer.
i don't work for bananas or giraffes (that is what game companies pay you in).

This is from the heart.

The way Brady feels about Trump is the way I feel about Switch!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did u see the Williams intro Conference today? Also Grossi has been getting it from verified football ppl on twitter. Ppl outside of the fan base are starting to see his tomfoolery and I don't think he realizes it

Edit: ppl on twitter are probably giving him shit for the Williams conference earlier haha

Oh yeah I read about the exchange. It's like literally everyone is told ahead of time "This is what Grossi looks like so go nuts"

It feels like Grossi is starting to fly closer and closer to the sun. I saw something similar in Toronto with a beat reporter who had been following the Leafs for decades finally thought he was bigger than what he was and started insulting the fanbase and boom let go.

bionic77

Wtf? As joyconboy member #7,654,433 (thankfully I got in pretty early), this offends me. You've just made a powerful enemy
They don't get it FMT. They are not ready for the JoyCon lifestyle.

Speaking of which.

There are just too many bitches for the other JoyCoyBoyz to handle until our membership totals start to increase. Its getting out of control. There are just not enough Joy Cons or JoyConBoyz to go around to satisfy demand. I am putting you in charge of this until we can get a handle of the situation.

Nintendo really fucked up again with their supply chain. Because of that there are going to be a lot of sad and unsatisfied bitches until production can catch up with demand. Do your best until that happens. :(

Tom Penny

"All of our efforts have gone toward making the Nintendo Switch system an amazing dedicated video game platform, so it will not support any video-streaming services at launch," Nintendo said. "However, support for video-streaming services is being considered for a future update."

More

dKVwW1.gif

bionic77

"All of our efforts have gone toward making the Nintendo Switch system an amazing dedicated video game platform, so it will not support any video-streaming services at launch," Nintendo said. "However, support for video-streaming services is being considered for a future update."

More

dKVwW1.gif
You seem a little angry and sad.

I guess you were not invited to the inauguration dinner like the rest of Pats nation. :(

Keep your chin up. He is planning on making America even greater in 4 years so if you play your cards right you could get a table near the front with Brady, Kraft and Johnson!

bionic77

I dont agree with Brady's politics but I'm still gonna cheer when we whip your ass on Sunday. Belee dat
The ends justify the means. I thought that had gone out of style but thankfully Pats nation is bringing it back!

Hey, if it works for you keep going with it. Lets see how far this thing can go!

bionic77

Yes men for Packers defensive backs when they get pulled over for possession.

McNairs political views are disgusting.
Just because your team is run by a Trumper doesn't mean that all teams are.

Though in general football has really disappointed me this election. I never knew how dirty the rest of your teams were.

Basketball as a sport is more boring than football but damn if the people involved are just not superior in pretty much every way possible.

Breadstream exclusive scoop: Tom Brady to retire from football at the conclusion of this season, accept a position in Donald J. Trump's administration, sources report.

More

dKVwW1.gif

I've already accepted that when I finally get the Switch. at a discount when it's on sale for $200 max.

Netflix still won't be on there. Even fucking Crackle or Tubi.TV won't be there.

Shit, it'll be lucky if it can get Spotify Free

Tom Penny

You seem a little angry and sad.

I guess you were not invited to the inauguration dinner like the rest of Pats nation. :(

Keep your chin up. He is planning on making America even greater in 4 years so if you play your cards right you could get a table near the front with Brady, Kraft and Johnson!

Angry and sad? I don't even vote. That's about how much I care about who the president's of the United States are. If people want to rely on a president to change their lives they already failed.

The leader of the anti-Switch movement everyone!

If he lies about this isn't it safe to assume he is lying about everything?

Bread told me during lunch that he thinks obama was a great man and is gonna miss him....was that all a lie?

He did also say that Flo is awesome and a great friend....

So I guess he is a liar....

Bread told me during lunch that he thinks obama was a great man and is gonna miss him....was that all a lie?

He did also say that Flo is awesome and a great friend....

So I guess he is a liar....

So you're saying Bread is like one of those crazy Alt-Right who don't believe the shit he says but just do it because he wants to be that "personality".

Bread

Banned
Bionic is a devout believer in segregation, is this the man you want leading our one nation under god and invisible? Nope, I say poor liberty and justice for all!

Top Bottom