• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

ShaneB

Big play offence...

"That diversity of the Falcons' attack -- a nightmare for any defensive coordinator to oppose -- is the reason why they posted the third-most passing yards despite finishing 26th in pass attempts. "

What a crazy stat.

Sephzilla

Big play offence...

"That diversity of the Falcons' attack -- a nightmare for any defensive coordinator to oppose -- is the reason why they posted the third-most passing yards despite finishing 26th in pass attempts. "

What a crazy stat.

The Packers defense is so incredibly fucked

Big play offence...

What a crazy stat.

Wow so the niners will be like this for sure!

For sure

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On the upside, this is the time of year when offenses falter and defense wins games.

I don't really like either scenario so we're probably screwed a bit. We did beat the best team in the league last weekend so if we can pull it off again that'd be great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
On the upside, this is the time of year when offenses falter and defense wins games.

I don't really like either scenario so we're probably screwed a bit. We did beat the best team in the league last weekend so if we can pull it off again that'd be great.
The worst defensive unit remaining are the Green Bay Packers...

Tall4Life

Offense actually wins championships about equally with defense.

Hindl

Last weekend was kind of a Pyrrhic victory though, so many injuries

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The worst defensive unit remaining are the Green Bay Packers...

Hence "I don't like either scenario"

Offense actually wins championships about equally with defense.

Always thought the old adage that "defense wins championships" was pretty much true?

Last weekend was kind of a Pyrrhic victory though, so many injuries

Depends how banged up Geronimo and Davante are honestly. We could move the ball without Jordy but I'd much rather have him in there.

I dunno, after 2010 nothing really gets to me injury wise outside of Rodgers. We still have a pretty good offensive and defensive line so protection should hold and hopefully we can win the trenches.

MechDX

6rCXNqg.png

bionic77

NFC vs. Pittsburgh please.
I really wonder how we would do against Atlanta if we make it. They are a mismatch for anyone on offense. I am not sure we could keep up if our defense can't slow them down.

And the Packers on paper are garbage but if Rodgers fucking beats the Cowboys and Atlanta by himself then he is obviously a football Jesus and the regular rules go out the window.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 20s21 seconds ago
More
Source: The impending extension for #Browns LB Jamie Collins will eclipse the per-year salary of #Panthers LB Luke Kuechly ($12.36M).

The Cleve making it rain

200.gif

Big play offence...

What a crazy stat.

Wow that is the exact opposite of the Eagles offense this year.

If only the Eagles had a receiver with the speed to stretch the field and be a legit downfield threat.

Like a Desean Jackson or something.

Do the Falcons have a one dimensional guy who can only run fast down the field, and who also gets paid a ton of money to do that one thing only?

Pepiope

Do the Falcons have a one dimensional guy who can only run fast down the field, and who also gets paid a ton of money to do that one thing only?
None of our WRs have a dimension.

We don't have much money invested in the WR position. I'd take DeSean (of a couple years ago) everyday of the week. Our best game changer is a 33 year old RB who is retiring at the end of next season.

None of our WRs have a dimension.

We don't have much money invested in the WR position. I'd take DeSean (of a couple years ago) everyday of the week. Our best game changer is a 33 year old RB who is retiring at the end of next season.

Desean wont have a dimension soon either. Plus he is way to easy to neutralize, and he is a bad character guy. I hope the Eagles go out and get someone much better like Kenny Stills from Miami if they are going the FA route.

Top Bottom