• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

cdyhybrid

Florio yesterday said that Shannahan is the one interviewing the GMs and he is the one that will pick the GM. It seems like such a weird situation.
Eh, Pete picked Schneider. If you give the coach full control, he's just going to try and find someone that understands his philosophy/system and can pick the best suited guys for it.

What fight? The fight was to make a big deal about this during the election so that hopefully Trump wouldnt win, or barring that, the Dems could at least take some seats in congress. That didnt happen now we are stuck with this mess for at least 2 years.

Best coast did all it could friend but it wasn't enough. Now I know Gov. Brown is gonna try to keep the damage to a minimum here in California but hopefully other states tie this up in court long enough for the Dems to take back congress in two years (hopefully...)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Best coast did all it could friend but it wasn't enough. Now I know Gov. Brown is gonna try to keep the damage to a minimum here in California but hopefully other states tie this up in court long enough for the Dems to take back congress in two years (hopefully...)

Like I said, Democrats really need to refocus on the local elections. Having a Democratic President means fuck all long term if you can't get the support of Congress...which starts with state and local governments and giving a damn about voting more than every 4 years.

Like I said, Democrats really need to refocus on the local elections. Having a Democratic President means fuck all long term if you can't get the support of Congress...which starts with state and local governments and giving a damn about voting more than every 4 years.

A lot of dems couldnt even be bothered to come out and vote against Trump, I really wonder if they will come out in 2 years or not.

bionic77

The fight begins, let's do this!
We are the bad guys in Captain America.

Hell we are just the bad guys now. The fucking Pats won. This really sucks.

I know Obama was pushing hard to get the Switch released during his presidency... this will be a huge stain on his legacy that will never be forgotten.
He failed but in his defense I will say that the Republicans and their allies (i.e. the Pats) obstructed and made it impossible to produce the requisite number of JoyCons necessary for launch.

Republicans don't want none of these fucking ice cubes. They don't want ice in nature and so they don't want it in gaming either.

Evil motherfuckers.

Line_HTX

This. Local elections are like an O-Line. If you can't get that established, you're not going to have success at state and national.

Thank God Houston is mostly Democrat at Mayor. Now if there was a way to get the governorship...

WedgeX

Banned
Now that Obama's shackles are off, Papa can finally make his pizza great again.

When we are all living in dumpsters for warmth I'm sure the pizza will taste better.

Ours homes shall be used papa john's pizza boxes. Papa John's: Building American homes one large pizza at a time.

bionic77

Look on the bright side guys, taxes bout to go down.

Your favorite NFL owners will have more money not to spend on their own stadiums!
I know a few greedy assholes who actually voted for Trump for the taxes. Some of them are even minorities.

I have to figure out a good way to spend whatever I get back from Trumponomics because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck everything. Hopefully the R's don't put me out of business in the next few years. They are definitely gunning for trial lawyers. :(

I know a few greedy assholes who actually voted for Trump for the taxes. Some of them are even minorities.

I have to figure out a good way to spend whatever I get back from Trumponomics because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck everything. Hopefully the R's don't put me out of business in the next few years. They are definitely gunning for trial lawyers. :(

As long as you never practiced any environmental law you should be fine.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

I actually haven't heard republicans complain about lawyers since the early 2000's. In fact most of the lawyers I know expect to be pretty fucking busy the next four years as what remains of the safety net is disintegrated and we have a "tough on crime, except the white collar shit that actually costs the nation billions" president.

Spend it on whiskey to drown your sorrows.

Fantomex

I have a question for Red, Spin , Chris and all you RPG players. Is there a game that is out there right now that maybe I missed in the last year that meets these requirements. It has to be a somewhat RPG, where I can show off or craft specific armor like in Dragon Age Inquisition? I hated the Witchers 3 cosmetics when it came to armor. I love showing off my gear and weapons and hate games that don't let you do that. I'd rather not have to play a MMORPG. I'd even be willing to play it on iOS.

cdyhybrid

I have a question for Red, Spin , Chris and all you RPG players. Is there a game that is out there right now that maybe I missed in the last year that meets these requirements. It has to be a somewhat RPG, where I can show off or craft specific armor like in Dragon Age Inquisition? I hated the Witchers 3 cosmetics when it came to armor. I love showing off my gear and weapons and hate games that don't let you do that. I'd rather not have to play a MMORPG. I'd even be willing to play it on iOS.
Good news friend, there is a fantastic new open-world RPG coming out for the Switch later this year called Skyrim!

Tall4Life

Ever play The Last Story?

A lot of the gear in TLS is ugly as sin, haha

latest

(you can change the color of the armor, but still lol, and thats the best armor in the game)

bionic77

As long as you never practiced any environmental law you should be fine.[/QUOTE
I actually have two friends who are lawyers for the EPA and they are shitting their pants.

I don't think anyone expects anything good for anyone other than a handful of rich people to come from the government in the next 2 years.

Shits cray cray.

I hope the Steelers are up to the task and can provide the first of what I hope are many disappointments to our furhrer. Not even Gata wants to see Trump happy and is probably secretly rooting for the Steelers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been playing Fantasy Life a lot lately because a friend got into it. The game owned my soul in late 2014. Almost everything worth equipping in that game is made by you.

Milchjon

Good news friend, there is a fantastic new open-world RPG coming out for the Switch later this year called Skyrim!

:jnc

Spend your money by supporting a fine young liberal called Jon!

If you support me now, I might be able to be your pres of the future!

If you don't I might to have to strip in front of webcams to make ends meet, and then when I'm on the campaign trail, that nude footage will turn up and the president that would've saved your country will have to do a tearful apology and flee to Canada!

I promise I will do great policies for the old and knee-deficient!

Been out of the RPG loop too long but I found this for you, seems like there are some good choices there

https://www.50gameslike.com/best-games-by-type/crafting

Fantomex

Been playing Fantasy Life a lot lately because a friend got into it. The game owned my soul in late 2014. Almost everything worth equipping in that game is made by you.

I have this. Maybe I just need to play it...

latest

(you can change the color of the armor, but still lol, and thats the best armor in the game)

AQV9L.gif

Been out of the RPG loop too long but I found this for you, seems like there are some good choices there

https://www.50gameslike.com/best-games-by-type/crafting

Thanks friend.

I'm guessing you aren't a big Souls guy but Dark Souls III was exceptional and Bloodborne is the greatest game ever created. They both have wonderful armor selections. Other than that the type of game you're talking about has been pretty nonexistent the past few years as far as I know. Last year was kind of a down year for RPGs in general.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

latest

The best overall armour in the original Xenoblade Chronicles is also by far the tackiest suit in the game.

You guys should all come join me in South Carolina!

Wait... actually don't do that. Yeah, don't do that at all.

The best overall armour in the original Xenoblade Chronicles is also by far the tackiest suit in the game.
Xenoblade Chronicles is so good but yeah, the armor was absurd, haha. Can't wait for X2.

Fantomex

I'm guessing you aren't a big Souls guy but Dark Souls III was exceptional and Bloodborne is the greatest game ever created. They both have wonderful armor selections. Other than that the type of game you're talking about has been pretty nonexistent the past few years as far as I know. Last year was kind of a down year for RPGs in general.

I tried friend. But I don't like to die. I feel like Soul's games are for Cleveland fans that are used to losing and having their hopes dashed.

Milchjon

Whatever you do, stay the fuck away from Germany!

Germany for Germans!!!

Go to Dutchia, they have their own Trump that you can vote for.

Edit: Hmm, years down the road, this post will come back to haunt me. Sarcasm!

Top Bottom