• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Desean wont have a dimension soon either. Plus he is way to easy to neutralize, and he is a bad character guy. I hope the Eagles go out and get someone much better like Kenny Stills from Miami if they are going the FA route.

lol Miami isn't letting Stills walk, Gase and Tannehill love him and Stills wants to stay in Miami.

Tom Penny

Offense actually wins championships about equally with defense.
So they claim most teams dont suck at one or the other historically and get to the SB. I wish someone would just add definsive ranking to offesive rating. It will be pretty obvious what teams are the outliers.

Beach

If I'm part Russian should I speak out against all the shitty stereotypes off topic is posting about me recently or should I let it go?

...I need to stay in the bunker

MechDX

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 9s10 seconds ago
More
Getting to the point where Mike Shanahan may have to be a realistic option for general manager of the #49ers.

If I'm part Russian should I speak out against all the shitty stereotypes off topic is posting about me recently or should I let it go?

Hmmm.

I would say let that ride.

We're at a time where emotions are high and even if you go in there in good faith, you may get caught up in conversation that doesn't end well for anyone.

The enormity of the moment has made a lot of good people say a lot of bad things on here and elsewhere.

cdyhybrid

I blame the people who voted for him.

LoY4DLU.jpg

I blame democrats just as much. They rolled over for Hillary despite her not being liked and being a horrible campaigner.
Yeah I am still really bummed out that the heads of the DNC were so out of touch that they forced Hillary on America. Even still though she should have won, almost anything would be better then what we have.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 9s10 seconds ago
More
Getting to the point where Mike Shanahan may have to be a realistic option for general manager of the #49ers.
This is amazing. Jed deserves ever bad thing that could ever happen to him for firing Chip after one year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I blame democrats just as much. They rolled over for Hillary despite her not being liked and being a horrible campaigner.

"It's her turn" tho

Democrats fucked up years ago with their "messiah" complex approach to politics. Republicans have been in charge at the lower levels for years now despite claims that Democrats outnumber Republicans significantly. Eventually the stars were going to align and the Republicans were going to win the White House also...I just didn't think it'd be so soon after Obama.

Stay in the fort friend, you are safe here.

Oh for some reason I thought the fins were in rough cap shape. Fuck he was the only Wr on the FA market I would even consider.

Yeah that's because everyone thinks we fucked up with Tannehill/Suh contract but as always that's far from reality

Niners are going to have a tough time getting a GM to agree with a job where they aren't able to pick their own coach.

I think Shanahan is fine, but he certainly doesn't fit every potential GM's philosophy on how to build a team.

Also: York, Jed

Niners are going to have a tough time getting a GM to agree with a job where they aren't able to pick their own coach.

I think Shanahan is fine, but he certainly doesn't fit every potential GM's philosophy on how to build a team.

Also: York, Jed

Florio yesterday said that Shannahan is the one interviewing the GMs and he is the one that will pick the GM. It seems like such a weird situation.

jbug617

Banned
Top Bottom