• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Sanjuro

Still the last great Cowboys QB!

63fvwcB.jpg

Line_HTX

Cowboys and Rangers are exactly the same, great regular season, CAN'T DO SHIT IN THE POSTSEASON!

OH-HOHOHOHOHO

OHHH--HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~

ironcreed

Banned
It's going to be Pittsburgh going to New England. I would also love to see the Patriots lose to the Steelers, but I still think that we are going to see New England vs Atlanta.

specdot

Man, how is anybody going to say fuck the Cowboys after that game. I'm glad the Packers FINALLY won a playoff nailbiter, but the fucking Cowboys played like bosses. Dak and Zeke are priceless. They're going to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years if they stay healthy. Well played Cowboys GAF.
Please remind us how many playoff games the Cowboys have won in the past 10 years?
They will ALWAYS find a way to lose. It's the Cowboys way as long as Romo on the roster. Bench Dak, put in Mark Sanchez. He's the only QB on the team that has gone to 2 straight championship games. 😂😂😂

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So far bionic and the JCBz are delivering! Someone should edit the ball with the Nintendo Switch getting kicked through the uprights at the last second!

Neither of these teams are going to beat Brady anyways. Just wasn't going to happen so can consider it fighting to see who will be beat.
If they can even get passed Atlanta which I feel they may not. Too much power on offense

Tough loss but I loved the fright. All the stars showed up and played well. We just need more stars on the defense side.

But I'm reminded of the cowboys niners playoff game where they loss but fought and clawed back to make it a game.

Beach

I used to think that pureness and virginity used to be the way to beat the Pats in the superbowl, however with Munn on Rodgers side maybe greater evil > evil?

Top Bottom