• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Some of yall drinking the haterade too much, I don't like Dallas either but they were incredibly close to winning this game after being down 21-3. Anyone other then Rodgers and that game goes to ot.

Cowboys are a year or two away from being in the sbowl if they can tighten up that defense as dak and zeke continue to mature.

Sanjuro

Some of yall drinking the haterade too much, I don't like Dallas either but they were incredibly close to winning this game after being down 21-3. Anyone other then Rodgers and that game goes to ot.

Cowboys are a year or two away from being in the sbowl if they can tighten up that defense as dak and zeke continue to mature.

...or this season was lightning in a bottle and all downhill from here.

Drakeon

Do the Steelers kick away from Hill every time?

I mean, I figure if they're smart they do, but interesting to see if they just avoid him every single time.

Werd

Well that sucked, #1 seed and pretty good health vs an average playoff field was about as good a shot to make the super bowl as you can get and they wasted it... but it was still a good showing by Dak/Zeke & Dez, a classic game and really the defense wasn't THAT bad... lot of it was obviously on Rodgers playing a great game.

Thought the final kick was going wide left there for a split second, so that was an extra stab. And as it was being done I was wondering why Garret clocked the ball rather than use the final timeout on their drive. I guess it kept more options available the defense had to cover for, but it seemed like that extra down would have been more valuable in the situation.

Guess I'll root for the Falcons from this point.

I mean, they got off to a slow start on offense and honestly it wasn't the players that lost them this game but the early coaching mistakes. So, they should hang heads high and realize they pretty much played a winning game on offense at least.

Skip is a funny dude..

Caja 117

This is so true...

I don't kniw why they got so besides themselves this year compared to previous seasons. It's weird.

Is the same shit that happened to a lot of Panthers fans last season, once they think gheir team is invinsible the start acting like this.

Then they wonder why every other fan want them to loose...

ironcreed

Banned
Where will Atlanta-Packers be played?

It will be the last game ever in the Georgia Dome. Next season we be like:

Mercedes-Benz-Stadium.jpg

In the new Mercedes Benz Stadium.

NFC East: 2 playoff teams, 0 playoff wins

If the Chiefs win next, they're the only division with 0 playoff wins all year

NFC East faced Rodgers asking a lot of a defense to stop this man, also i thought the Cowboys called a horrible game, should have ran it a lot more, 22 carries for Zeke? it should have been 35...Zeka average 5.7 yards a carry, Cowboys have talent right now to win a SB, Jason Garret and his coaching staff are fucking morons..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cowboys will win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years and I fucking hate it. They're too good not to.

Dak never really had his "rookie meltdown" and played well in this game.

Glad to get the win but I think the NFC East is set for the next few seasons

Pepiope

NFC East faced Rodgers asking a lot of a defense to stop this man, also i thought the Cowboys called a horrible game, should have ran it a lot more, 22 carries for Zeke? it should have been 35...Zeka average 5.7 yards a carry, Cowboys have talent right now to win a SB, Jason Garret and his coaching staff are fucking morons..
They were down early. Dak isn't good enough to win a shootout with Rodgers.

Bitanator

Cowboys will win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years and I fucking hate it. They're too good not to.

I thought this was Dallas year, Green Bay came in and wanted it more, I will never let this one down it hurts too much

Mrbob

Maybe but you can't assume anything anymore with this league and have to take advantage of each opportunity. The hot team can beat the better team and it happened today.

watershed

Banned
Congratz Cowboys fans, you don't have to be completely embarrassed. Your team actually put up a good fight and came back into the game. Cowboys are gonna be really good for the next few years.

Seahawks may be in their decline era, but I hope not.

Top Bottom