• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

B.O.O.M

This is so true...

I don't kniw why they got so besides themselves this year compared to previous seasons. It's weird.

They drank that media hype koolaid real hard

I dunno every time I think I'm sick of it someone makes a perfect one:

C2QPaBPUUAAnNMg.jpg:large

lmfao perfection

cdyhybrid

Congratz Cowboys fans, you don't have to be completely embarrassed. Your team actually put up a good fight and came back into the game. Cowboys are gonna be really good for the next few years.

Seahawks may be in their decline era, but I hope not.

Nah, they'll be alright if the injury gods don't fuck them over again and they address the OL.

...or this season was lightning in a bottle and all downhill from here.

Two years ago they were legit

Last season romo went down and had no viable qb and they fell apart

This season romo went down but they had a viable qb and they were legit again

Assuming dak doesn't go down I see no reason why the cowboys won't be legit again next season. Their offensive line is still good. Maybe dak and zeke have a sophmore slump but they'll still likely be in playoff contention.

Dishwalla

Banned
Look I hate the Steelers too, but I really hate the Chiefs right now. Go NFC for Super Bowl, I just want to see the Chiefs bounced out of the playoffs.

ironcreed

Banned
I believe The Steelers are the team out of these two that can knock off the Patriots. And I hope they do, even though I picked the Patriots to face my Falcons in the SB.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Osweiler has won a playoff game tho.

You are what your record says you are. Right now Osweiler is better than Dak

fuck

i can't argue that

Cowboys will win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years and I fucking hate it. They're too good not to.

Dak never really had his "rookie meltdown" and played well in this game.

Glad to get the win but I think the NFC East is set for the next few seasons
Wienke, I knew there was a reason why you're one of my faves.

Sanjuro

Two years ago they were legit

Last season romo went down and had no viable qb and they fell apart

This season romo went down but they had a viable qb and they were legit again

Assuming dak doesn't go down I see no reason why the cowboys won't be legit again next season. Their offensive line is still good. Maybe dak and zeke have a sophmore slump but they'll still likely be in playoff contention.

Yeah. I'm just doing devil's advocate. I think they are well positioned, but you need both Dak and Zeke to play on par, if not better than this season while there are no other cracks in the ship. It's just tough.

Farooq

Banned
Anyway, it was a good game. I don't think I can watch anymore football, that shit was draining.

Hope whatever pass rusher Cowboys draft has a 3-cone time of under 7 seconds.

Yeah. I'm just doing devil's advocate. I think they are well positioned, but you need both Dak and Zeke to play on par, if not better than this season while there are no other cracks in the ship. It's just tough.

I agree, I didn't say next season they go all the way, but they're a year or two away from being there assuming they can tighten up the defense. The core is incredibly strong as a cowboys hater that concerns me.

Kusagari

Steelers are handicapped mostly by their own play calling.

Haley gets way too cute for no reason. Just fucking run Bell at 2nd/3rd and 2.

Top Bottom